Football United's kids

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
looks classy and the left back Eckersley (sp?) looked good.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal have some really promising kids on the verge one Randle scored at the weekend (wrongly ruled offside), we even have 4 or 5 real English prospects!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rodrigo Possebon is the one who looks like the standout star to me, I saw him against Blackburn reserves who had 5 first teamers playing and he totally ran that game, he made established premier league players look silly at times. If he works on his physical strength I honestly feel he has all the tools to get first team football in 12 months time.

YouTube - Rodrigo Possebon vs Blackburn
[youtubevid]sldXY8fTqPY[/youtubevid]

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye, the lad looks like he may well take over the Scholes role in the future, he got composure, vision and great passing ability. He can even tackle better then scholes :p not hard to do that one though!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thought Scholes did tackle well. Always leaves the opposing player on the floor whilst the usual suspects surround the ref proclaiming his innocence ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Arsenal have some really promising kids on the verge one Randle scored at the weekend (wrongly ruled offside), we even have 4 or 5 real English prospects!

Heard Jack Wilsher (sp?) looks the real deal and the Dutch u19 striker Nacer looks pretty good.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Heard Jack Wilsher (sp?) looks the real deal and the Dutch u19 striker Nacer looks pretty good.

Havard Nordtveit is always impressive when he plays he got the reseve captins armband very quickly. Henri Lansbury, Mark Randall and Armand Traore are also all good players plus with Fran Merida, Carlos Vela and Jay Simpson coming back from loan our Carling Cup squad is looking good :) Nacer Barazite has 18 reserve goals this season Jack Wilshere has 15.

YouTube - Jack Wilshere Wonder Goal

Good pass and decent goal :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Vela looks like he'll be world class, he'll be straight in the first team squad rather than the League Cup reserve crew imo.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah hopefully Vela Left Wing and Theo Right Wing but Roisky will prolly be the main man on left wing. With how often he is out :( Vela might get a chance. Also Merida looks like another Cesc but stronger he could come good next season.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Some good talent on show there in the vid. With Arsene also having dibs on a few class French players the future looks bright. Just hope the wage ceiling doesn't get out of hand.

I'm beginning to think Arsene should sell Hleb now, at least get some money for him whilst we can.

I'd rather he built a young team that wants to play at the Emirates. Can't compete with Man Utd and Chel$ki on the money side yet. But the clubs popularity abroad is growing. Seeing that here in Dubai more and more. People like the way they play.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He has the makings of a great squad with really tallented youngsters twice in most areas. My view on Helb is easy goodbye you do not wat to play for us we do not want you. Merida can replace him in the middle Theo on the right.

I do think if we want the league we need a Ferdinand or a Terry a solid CB who will be a good captin.

Im time we will compete with the macns when we settle the loan and sell all the property we are building we should get a nice chunk of change.

Marc

FH is my second home
He has the makings of a great squad with really tallented youngsters twice in most areas. My view on Helb is easy goodbye you do not wat to play for us we do not want you. Merida can replace him in the middle Theo on the right.

I do think if we want the league we need a Ferdinand or a Terry a solid CB who will be a good captin.

Im time we will compete with the macns when we settle the loan and sell all the property we are building we should get a nice chunk of change.

Ive heard Lescotts name mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom