United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've seen a few comments today from that washed up hack Tucker Carlson. How can he be so brazen with his absolute bullshit, on TV?

I know we have nutters in the UK, but they aren't usually given TV slots.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apparently Cruz has fucked off to Cancun.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I've seen a few comments today from that washed up hack Tucker Carlson. How can he be so brazen with his absolute bullshit, on TV?

I know we have nutters in the UK, but they aren't usually given TV slots.
Give GB News a chance to get off the ground, I'm sure we'll see the same levels of lunacy. There's an English guy called Steve Hilton who has a show on Fox, he doesn't lay it on as thick as Carlson but he still peddles the same bullshit.

Anyway, even Fox have said that we shouldn't believe a word he says - You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Ormorof

FH is my second home

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
xeo7j6jahci61.png

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ted Cruz being Ted Cruz. He's just a non-functional human. No normal feelings whatsoever. He embraced Trump after he'd called his wife a right old dog.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Interesting:

I didn't even know they were looking into it - never mind the cause. But Sarin's fucking nasty. As are pesticides.

Doesn't solve the problem that using depleted uranium is causing a generational clusterfuck burning health issue that's fucking over children in Iraq (and being covered up politically (lancet) because we can't have inconvenient reasons to stop going to war).

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Ormorof

FH is my second home
GOP lawyers just argued that they should be allowed to push voter suppression bills because otherwise they wont be able to beat Democrats o_O

Asked by right-wing Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett to explain the Arizona GOP's interest in upholding a state law that disqualifies ballots cast in the wrong precinct—a restriction that voting rights advocates say discriminates against people of color, an assessment backed up last year by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals—Republican lawyer Michael Carvin responded that striking down the regulation would put "us at a competitive disadvantage relative to Democrats."

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Iran be like 'Oh, Biden doesn't drop bombs when there's women and children about? We'd better write that one down.'

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Considering the litany of shit he has gotten away with so far in his life I wouldn't be that surprised if it goes away

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's actually genius.

I am submitting my papers to continue on the Parish Council. My mum will vote for me, so I should get the gig. Need 7 people to put their names forward.

I'll get my mate Mr Twatfacecockmuncher to submit his too then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom