United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You're the one encroaching on Job territory now, unless Chelsea Manning was a secret russian spy? ;)

Different case. Russian intelligence launders its stolen materials through Wikileaks and Wikileaks knows this and is happy with it. I'd call it a front for Russian intelligence but it doesn't matter if you wouldn't characterise it the same way. It didn't just chance on this material. It was a co-ordinated effort.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You. Was an attempt at a joke. Use British English. Asshat? You mean arsehole. Say it properly you twat.
Oh! I thought asshat was in with fuckwit - english inventions? Can you imagine Americsns saying fuckwittery or asshattery?

:)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Different case. Russian intelligence launders its stolen materials through Wikileaks and Wikileaks knows this and is happy with it. I'd call it a front for Russian intelligence but it doesn't matter if you wouldn't characterise it the same way. It didn't just chance on this material. It was a co-ordinated effort.
"Different case" shows that, if you're right, Wikileaks are at worst happy to accept russian intelligence information on dodgy deals done by bad actors.

But if the bad actors weren't there then el rusko wouldn't have the shizzle in the first place.

You can't have it all the ways - the other stuff wikileaks has done clearly marks them out as a news organisation, and American law clearly shows that information handed over by criminsls is still perfectly legitimate in public-interest cases (as it damn well needs to be).

Democrats don't like that, do they....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"Different case" shows that, if you're right, Wikileaks are at worst happy to accept russian intelligence information on dodgy deals done by bad actors.
No. Not if the info was stolen with the intent of releasing via Wikileaks and Wikileaks knew the intent because it was coordinated. The freedom of the press defense would be on very shaky ground.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a free press but that’s not the same as anything goes if you call yourself press. Phone hacking was bad remember.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. Not if the info was stolen with the intent of releasing via Wikileaks and Wikileaks knew the intent because it was coordinated. The freedom of the press defense would be on very shaky ground.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a free press but that’s not the same as anything goes if you call yourself press. Phone hacking was bad remember.
Shitload of what if's there @Wij.

And even IF it was the case, which is no more than conjecture, it still uncovers governmental wrongdoing - which is more important than OMGZ0RZ!RUSSIA!!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Shitload of what if's there @Wij.

And even IF it was the case, which is no more than conjecture, it still uncovers governmental wrongdoing - which is more important than OMGZ0RZ!RUSSIA!!!
I’m saying that’s a good reason why they might have a case and therefore it shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand and the press freedom defense might not apply.

Also it’s party political, not governmental.

Plus countries really should be trying to dissuade foreign powers from influencing elections one way or another.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The report cannot be released in anything but a summary to protect the 4th amendement rights of people in it.
This is all a charade on both sides.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The report cannot be released in anything but a summary to protect the 4th amendement rights of people in it.
How convenient (I haven't seen this elsewhere, did you pick it up from /r/The_Donald?). Just like Trump desperately wanting to release his tax returns but not being able to because he was being audited (which was a lie both in that he wasn't being audited and that an audit doesn't prevent a person from releasing their returns).

How about we let somebody who isn't a Trump-appointee write the summary then? Barr included one very vague and ambigious quote from the report, the rest of it could be a complete fabrication (or at best as favourable an interpretation as possible for Trump of what Mueller actually said).

Job

Its not bullshit, you will never see a full report because those investigated and not charged are protected by the 4th amendment.there is a shit load of high security material and all conversations relating to that will be removed, both sides know that and all the democrats want is a partial release knowing they can claim the juicy bits are behind black marker pen.
Trumps team can claim the opposite.
Its a charade.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its not bullshit, you will never see a full report because those investigated and not charged are protected by the 4th amendment.there is a shit load of high security material and all conversations relating to that will be removed, both sides know that and all the democrats want is a partial release knowing they can claim the juicy bits are behind black marker pen.
Trumps team can claim the opposite.
Its a charade.
Oh fuck off. A redacted version can be released and representatives with clearance can see the full version.

Job

Who will pass on a summary..thats whats fucking happening

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
An unbiased summary from somebody who wasn't put where he is by Trump to do exactly what he's done.

Job

Oh here we go.

Now the report of the report is lies.

The Democrats need to put this to bed straight away, they are looking like fools.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh here we go.

Now the report of the report is lies.

The Democrats need to put this to bed straight away, they are looking like fools.
They can put it to bed by, you know, releasing the report...

...then we can, wait for it, read it.

Job

Well seeing as Trump has given no objections for it to be released , as full as it can be, whats the problem?

Job

They can put it to bed by, you know, releasing the report...

...then we can, wait for it, read it.
Because they'll read it and out will come a bazillion conspiracy theories and they will spend all the time till the election looking like fucking idiots.

Job

Well obviously they were fully investigated as well, I'm pretty sure any major irregularities would have been flagged up, I mean they even did his campaign manager for laundering a full 8 years before Trump started his campaign.

Job

By a two year, 30 million dollar investigation done by all the Intelligence agencies with no restriction on scope whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom