uni

Everz

FH is my second home
it really is the shit, im broke but damn, so easy to get a lay here haha.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Jeros did not get laid on freshers week, i feel so much older than everyone else :/

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Jeros did not get laid on freshers week, i feel so much older than everyone else :/

me neither. but the easy lays are always fat, ugly, fat, and ugly, or on some ocassions skinny and ugly and skinny.

learned that my self.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I didn't get laid either, but then i'm post-grad so my life is pretty much work work work!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
no gf's do not count
wish i was in bristol for freshers week :( i need to get laid..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
students are looser than prostitutes - how can you not pull during freshers week ?!?!?!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft no laying for me im distance learning!

thought at the first study school a couple of the students undertook some jiggery pokery...which was very ammusing since we're library students hehe, no one suspected it could happen!... i bet they were really quiet when it did though, lol like

Ooh ooh

Shhhh!!!

...oh ooh

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
pfft no laying for me im distance learning!

thought at the first study school a couple of the students undertook some jiggery pokery...which was very ammusing since we're library students hehe, no one suspected it could happen!... i bet they were really quiet when it did though, lol like

Ooh ooh

Shhhh!!!

...oh ooh

Damnit woman! Dont rub my face in the crazy exciting student life you got! :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Negative, 2 right off the bat to start with, both fairly decent girls harhar. Then theres another who is an absolutely sound lass.

Gotta love this place, even though the locals are right snobs.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
how are you reeling these in?
is it your stories of pwning people on fh, or the rohypnol?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I fucked an american exchange student last night and will be doing the same thing again tonight

"It's like... SOOOO amazing!"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I find freshers week boring now.

When you were shagging yourself senseless at 18-21, you pretty much get bored of doing it now :(

Everz

FH is my second home
how are you reeling these in?
is it your stories of pwning people on fh, or the rohypnol?

not a clue in hell, my pwn dance moves and my accent potential, felt the need to whip out the epeen and start beating ya dig?

Everz

FH is my second home
I find freshers week boring now.

When you were shagging yourself senseless at 18-21, you pretty much get bored of doing it now :(

It's a well good laugh, fair few of the locals are snobbish towards me and my mates (2 brummies, 2 black country lads, 2 scousers and a gawdee), but other then that its been well good.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It's a well good laugh, fair few of the locals are snobbish towards me and my mates (2 brummies, 2 black country lads, 2 scousers and a gawdee), but other then that its been well good.

The snobz are usually the right slutty ones who want a change from the usual stuck up twats that live round there! :p

I love going down to places like Oxford and talk in my normal accent, you can see the bird behind the counter/ lasses in the corner staring at you with lust in their eyes.

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha, im in cheltenham just near oxford, alot of girls love the black country accent, other ones call me common hah.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Either way, they want to feel dirty by having sex with you.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I got laid loads this week.. Granted, it was by the GF at a different Uni. But it counts ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom