Unhadeld Exeptionn 0000005 omg! help please

O

old.mzungo

Wot the hell is this thing ?

How do i kill it ??

Ive reinstalled reformated changed from 2k to XP.tried the medical patch thing ...it wont go away its a blight on my life ...

Plz plz help someone..

Amd 800 slot A
fic mb
512 ram
geforce 3 ti...used the det drivers and creatives own .
sb1028 sound

any tips would be good guys ..

O

old.Sogo

If you haven't checked this guide out already, hop over to the Upset Chaps Tribes2 guide and take a gander at their UE F.A.Q.

T2 is still far from bug free, and issues do still exist in the game with the seemingly random UE's.

I have a stable AMD based XP system running SBlive and Epox mobo with Abit Ti500. Even so, I can guarantee that I'll get anywhere between 6-12 UE's a week while playing. Sometimes several a day, and then none for a couple of days. Weird stuff, but I digress.

Give the stuff in the f.a.q. a go and see how you get on. :D

Good luck.

O

old.mzungo

Thx

Thx for the response guy's ....the upset chaps guid may have links to the cure (fingers crossed )

i may have a bit of a problem with the Via chipset on this old board...
if i cure it ill leyt you no..

oh!!! any one got the osiris voice pack ??

O

old.Abi

I have a fic motherboard, and a geforce 3 ti550 and it gives me 30 or so fps, do you have this problem?

S

Scouse

Dunno about the FiC motherboard - but if it's a VIA chipset one then you must install the Via 4-in-1 drivers from viatech.com. They're the most common fault.

Also - what processor do you have?

O

old.mzungo

i have made big improvments by using the latest via service pack
But still get UE's but not so many read the article at the end of this link http://www.viahardware.com/686bfaq.shtm#_Toc518065964

and try the via pack it may help with ur fps, also i got a good improvment in frame rate from nvidia's own drivers.

Iam of to look at the AMD page now ......although i have orderd a Intel P4 1800 and board as i have had enough shit with the AMD via setup to piss me off big time ..lol

O

old.Abi

Ive got a P4 1.8gzh 512Ram gf3ti550 Deluxe and a fica vc11 mb, which uses the intel chipset, got no idea why it runs so shit :(

O

old.mzungo

is it just poor in tribes or all games ....

is your conection good are u using software modem ??

M

Mongrol

Originally posted by Sogo

Sup? Got problems with yours ? ;)

Um.. no, not after I ditched the SBLive and got a Sonicfury. I was cursed with the KT133A SBLive stuttering bug for a while. I also run 2k instead of fisherprice windows. Though, my girlie is forced to run XP on her AMD800 which would crash like fek under Win2k but is rock s solid under XP.

Nah, I just coughed cos the sentence just looked funny. :)

O

old.mzungo

Ok people thx for all the imput..
it looks like the problem i have is the FIC SD11 wich is bugy as hell and over gready for the old electricity...
I have found several reviews trashing the board big time...
so when i get my new sys sorted T2 and i will continue our relationship in a more harmonious manner ...wot bull ill be kicking but .

Thx for the link to the upset chaps page, that proved to be the first step to sorting it out

Great game great comunity !!!:clap:

O

old.Sogo

No probs at all, as you can see there are plenty of people here who are willing to lend a hand to fellow tribers.

Welcome =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom