Unexplained weight gain.

Gray

FH is my second home
I havent been to the gym in about 2months :(, i only worry how much weight has gone back on, sensing more failure i am thinking about a few things

Since im now at o2, the job is 8hr days, for 5days a week (8/4, 9/5, 12/8 etc). Now that time is spent sitting down for hmmm about 6.5hrs of the day, no exercise at all. I like the job, the money is great, but my body is taking a battering because of it, at the end of the shift i dont go the gym, because the times i finish are when the gyms are full of other people, im self-concious, i wanna be undisturbed.

While i worked in farmfoods mind, i was always on the go, a lot of activity went into it, walking, use of the muscles in stretching and brushing/mopping up, usually i did 7-1 shifts, which was excellent, i could go in the gym and leave when no one was around, i even started swimming because i just wanted to get good, then, i got the job at o2 which would have been too much.

So im thinking about walking _just_ walking, go for a quiet stroll at night, not too far because this place isnt really meant for walking alone at night (like any other town probably).

But i was thinking of maybe going somewhere out of town, the countryside, and just walking, and walking, but i was wondering how much walking should be done? Its coming upto the Summer now, nice cool/warm weather, i was told 40mins workout for gym, but how much for walking? hmmm

Might start as soon as next week if possible.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont think there is such a limit on walking, its easy enough and you dont get bored with the scenery. id say plan your self out a round trip, see how long it takes, what the terrain is like and how you feel the next day. if you walk hills it can make your legs ache :D

even try joinin a rambling group whatsit, i think they just walk all day then you can meet new people and stuff.

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
This is an excellent book, written by a maniac but very good. This man retains one of the best physics for a man his age, its all about stamina and toning +strength but in the confinds of a prison cell, using simple technics and on a limited budget, well worth a read.

_38206636_charlesbronson300.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...1107/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_11_2/026-7644565-0162049

After I popped my knee for the third time playing rugby, I had to knock a lot on the head. I now walk at least 5 miles a day with my dogz. Agree with Gray walking is tops, especially for those that have been out of the circuit for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom