Underdog realm?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
*cough*bullshit*cough* thats so not true. =(

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I would say mids. It getting boring facing 2 realms at once in your own fronteir. It's almost as they have a huge teamspeak server where they make their plans.

"You take that keep and we'll take that one."

There's a RvR BG Up everyday since NF in hib, 1st thing I do when I log on is /who BG, also how you think hibs felt pre-NF half our keeps taken, mids/albs ALWAYS zerging emain... hibs didnt have a chance :eek:

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Also... hibs are OP'd imo at defending keeps or albs are retarded, since 40 Hibs at Crim vrs 134 Albs who won? tho I think it was the small gap to the lords room and Animists spamming AoE / Pbaoe and hib casters get a AoE in most lines they spec.

Eld Void. GtAoE
Mana. AoE Snare, pbaoe
Light... AoE Mezz? :eek:

Ment Mana - AoE DoT
Light - AoE Nuke
Ment - Dont know

Enchanter Mana - pbaoe

Tis the only spec for enchanters :>

Animists
Arboral AoE Nuke + FoF pets :>
Verd - Pbaoeing Pet + FoF pets
forgot other - none I tihnk + FoF pets :>

Poag

m00?
Evul said:
Also... hibs are OP'd imo at defending keeps or albs are retarded, since 40 Hibs at Crim vrs 134 Albs who won? tho I think it was the small gap to the lords room and Animists spamming AoE / Pbaoe and hib casters get a AoE in most lines they spec.

Tis standard, keeps are really geared towards the defenders now.

For example last weekend Albs took a couple of towers in mid, while they were on the third tower 2-3fg mids turned up [good mids to High RR guild group types] at the first tower.

With myself and a lvl 30 infil defending the tower [i was on my scout] we were able to kill off most of them and defend the tower for a good 30 mins b4 the surviving mids decided it was best to leave..i think the lvl 30 for a couple of bubs of exp from it to :)

Always carry 150 units of ebon...just incase :clap:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gale said:
With myself and a lvl 30 infil defending the tower [i was on my scout] we were able to kill off most of them and defend the tower for a good 30 mins b4 the surviving mids decided it was best to leave..
Sure. You're meaning to tell me a scout and a L30 infiltrator killed off "2-3 FGs of high-RR Mids" attacking your tower? I hope you changed the bedsheets when you woke up!

Quickslash

Fledgling Freddie
imo i dont think hib is the underdog i think alb is purely for our lack of a decent healer class

and whnever im rvring in leivrik the mids and hibs work together against us (chars name is cabbahman u should all hate me) isnt that sorta cheating, or are u two realms really such pussies u need each others help to defend yourself against me and 2-3 other albs ?

Brite

Banned
from what ive seen in the week ive been back there are hardly any mids we struggle to put up a defence against any attack and all our healers seem to have disappeared or re rolled which is destroying the realm, we just wander around in complete random groups and get owned by a decent setup group or outnumbered

Last week RP
~~ALB~~19,760,701 (44%)
~~HIB~~13,013,507 (29%)
~~MID~~12,207,554 (27%)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom