Underdog realm?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Funkybunny said:
but when it comes to intelligence..

albion :)

Got to agree there sadly, 50% of Albs are clueless when it comes to working as a team :(

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, i guess ill take my 43 bard for a spin then :D any fun in the last bg as a hib? or would i be useful in a 50 rvr group?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It really depends. Hibernia will claim it's them that is the underdog, but there's more hibs RvRing than there's Mids. Right now pretty much all hib keeps/towers are claimed, and in Midgard it's nowhere near close.

Perhaps in time Hibernia will be the underdog, but right now it's not.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
personally I dont think there is an underdog on Prydwen

Hibs pretty much always have all keeps/towers
Mids is a similar story unless albs and hibs hit at the same time
Albs is managing to hold it's own, only just at times though.

pretty even, still to see the mids have a go at hibs though, seen several attempts by albs on hibernia lately but none by the middies.

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
No underdog realm on prydwen, everyone can mass a zerg if needed, hibs may have a smaller population but they zerg with the best of them.

Hibs and mids do seem to be doing better with NF's keep/tower wise currently, but give it a month im sure a new "Zerg Leader" (a 2handed armsman with oceanus armour on and RR1L3!/ML0) will put them back on the road to zergdom.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm pleasantly surprised with the Hibs on Prydwen, they all deserve a big /salute. :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
I'm pleasantly surprised with the Hibs on Prydwen, they all deserve a big /salute. :)

Tis hard work i can see the steam comming of the hib bg leaders particulary warky :twak:

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Hibs and mids do seem to be doing better with NF's keep/tower wise currently, but give it a month im sure a new "Zerg Leader" (a 2handed armsman with oceanus armour on and RR1L3!/ML0) will put them back on the road to zergdom.

Ahem, 2-handed armsman ROCK for Jesus.

You must be thinking of the 2-handed pallies. Don't trust those guys.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
of course its hard work belg your up against people who only know how to mash 1 button :touch:

anywho albs can rally to the offensive if they want to they just dont because obviously having 600 people online against hibernias 200 isnt fair :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
of course its hard work belg your up against people who only know how to mash 1 button :touch:

anywho albs can rally to the offensive if they want to they just dont because obviously having 600 people online against hibernias 200 isnt fair :)

cant remember last time i seen over 400-450 to be honest. But nevermind, you will know better ofc :D

Anyways, i getting bored as is with RvR atm. Find a group and a zerg then adds into it. Get attacked by multiple high RR groups etc. Dont see point at times. Messing about in thid is more appealing last few days

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernia is still definately the underdog, as the other realms both have vastly more people then us.
http://daoc-stats.com/realmstats.php?server=Prydwen
at best you can say we have 25% of the server population, and mid alb between 35-40% each.
However we have been a lot more active in the frontiers then previously, one of the main reasons being that the old emain situation doesnt exist (and hopefully will not return).
This has allowed many people (from all realms not just hib) to be able to go out and have fun.

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
one of the main reasons being that the old emain situation doesnt exist (and hopefully will not return).

i hope it doesnt return either, but can you hibs attack mid please, my boss is giving me the evil eye for being half asleep at work after staying up till 2am+ defending keep in Alb from you guys :)

the best night so far was sunday i think, when hibs where attacking Surs, they got into the keep but they got beat back, i logged about 4am then, after helping get wood for repairs, which i should charge to hib i feel.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotta agree with Aran, seems kind of odd to say that Hib is not an under-dog just because peeps on the other realms do not want to RvR. Next thing we will see is peeps calling for the nerf bat just because hibs are holding their own :eek2:

Auser - nice one mate :wub:

We also found keep repairs expensive and time consuming. Well done for sticking with it and staying up until 4am. I am pretty sure hibbies are not looking for the dreaded alarm clock raids but some of the sieges sure go on for a long time.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm just thankful they added the gold reward for killing in RvR, as we certainly need the extra money to pay for the extra expense of having the keeps.

Damn it's expensive to repair a lvl 10 keep wall :s

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh yeah...

atm, there really is no underdog, simply due to the fact that both Mid and Alb haven't really made a definite effort to attack Hib. This in turn allows us to go on the offensive, and pester both Albs and Mids when they are attacking each other.

The Blendrake situation last weekend was a definite example of that, where neither Mids nor Albs were able to gain much of an advantage due to Hibs hitting them, and I think that's the best aspect of NF, the fact that the map allows hotspots to be indentified, and only an organised multi-zerg in multiple locations would break that and allow one side to gain an advantage.

Only thing is, at the minute Alb seem to be the only ones who have the potential for that.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Its also allowing some fun three way brawls

but /assist -really- needs to feck off and die, since they can tell when one bit of seige kit is already hitting a wall/item, they SHOULD be able to stop more than one or two people assisting on one target.

would love to see /assist removed

getting tired of suddenly seeing 5 arrows in me or multiple lifetaps hitting at once.

Hibs are still outnumbered, but we turn out a much higher percentage of our online population to rvr than albs or mids are doing (thus far), plus we tended toward casters rather than tanks, so with range being -the- thing to have, our troops are well set up for it.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I would say mids. It getting boring facing 2 realms at once in your own fronteir. It's almost as they have a huge teamspeak server where they make their plans.

"You take that keep and we'll take that one."

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
battlegroup atos... it's called a battlegroup!

Hmmm, massive teamspeak server you say?

Besides, I like the mid frontier, other than it's stupidly bright, it seems to have the most open space and none of the frigging irriating willow trees that mythic so kinda dropped all over albion (F8 wonderskills heaven in them tbh).

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
As if a massive teamspeak group would work..

<Alb> Hibs, go for Fensalir Faste, we'll go after Nottmoor!
<Hib> * Says something you don't understand *?
<Alb> Eh. YOU. GO. TAKE. FENSALIR.
<Hib> * Says something you don't understand *???
<Alb> HIB MAKE FENSALIR GO BOOM. OK?
<Hib> * Says something you don't understand *?!?!?
Hib has left the teamspeak channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom