Unclaim keep and towers in Alb

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
After i had played my SM in a nice RvR grp in the start when we had Berk and hibs had Eras it was fun because there was alot of 1vs1 fg fights. But after i changed to my uber gimped rr5 SB i only had as many 1vs1 fight that i can count on my hands and that is really bad.. Usually at bled bridge or at beno bridge i have 10-20 solo fight but still there were alot of adding but atleast not as much.

The problem is simple RvR grps love this but solo stealthers or grped dosent. Since there is no chance you find a infil yes Infil's scouts or Mincer solo there is no fun.. Hibs are prity much not there with stealthers and if they are they get zerged jsut as fast as mid get zerged.

You all whined aboute Bled bridge is totaly over camped by mids the so called "freedom fighters" but if you look at Beno bridge at primetime there are atleast 2-3 times more and that is what is making it so hard for Mids and Hibs stealthers to be there.

We cant go anywhere els since all action is there and my the thread is named unclaim all the keeps and towers is so those damn roleplayers can get somthint to do and take it all back and get Bled bridge back on foot so we can all have some fun again.

Tho i think this wouldent give albs anyfun since bled would be like beno but jsut with mids but tbh i dont think so. We dont see anyone at bled now because we port directly to berk and start to fight, but if all realms are cleaned out there will be some there still but more at bled and we are more spread out..

And to those hibs that say why dont you go Crim to camp the docks.. i will answer that and it's rather simple....

Because it is on the same island right beside the tower that is level 10.. It's not on the other side of the bridge on the water side like at bled and beno... There you got it....

So really all i am saying it sukz to be a stealther if your a mid or a hib most of the time.....

Flame away i dont care prob wont look in this thread again......... im just trying to do it more fun to paly a stealther since we get constently zerged at beno...

ty..

Gamah

Banned
Yep, if you see my sig I have retired my minstrel untill the keeps go back to alb controlled..leveling a bainshee on hib for the while.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Yep, if you see my sig I have retired my minstrel untill the keeps go back to alb controlled..leveling a bainshee on hib for the while.
tbh it's impossible to play in alb because albs zerg as well as mids.. no fun it anymore..

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
/agree :<

started off as refreshing change now its just a lame zerg fest

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I play my SB Azzrayana quite a lot in HW and up until last week was quite fun - fair few 1v1's without adds but atm its scouts all over the place adding like a plague lol

And to the albs... you can leave the bridge you know its not like ur stuck to it unless u have 2fg to all move together ;)

Mucho respect to the stealthers or anyone in fact that lets stealthers have a fight 1v1 before adding and killing the winner :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Whats it called? And it will still be a gimp!!! Ding 4L9 on mine :wub:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Rar i found Azzarayna at last :D. You're one tough cookie for your realm rank, taken me to the cleaners as i have you a few times :]. Out of curiosity what ML are you?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Rar i found Azzarayna at last :D. You're one tough cookie for your realm rank, taken me to the cleaners as i have you a few times :]. Out of curiosity what ML are you?

ahh so ur Aha hehe yeah had some ncie fights with u m8y :)

Azzrayana is ml10 but only rr4l3 atm but enjoying playing the sb tonnes atm so hoping for more decent fights without having to use too much mezz poison on the scouts nearby hehe :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I agree it is crap - was there a few nights ago. Saw a scout stealthed about to hit it he/she spots me Vanishes!!! Then I get hit from behind by stun FZ and shot by 4 different scouts............

'Its a bugs life.'

I have left them to their darling bridge now.

Gamah

Banned
Oh sorry mis-read..my bainshee is called Rejecta, for all you hibs that want to flame me for killing you...now you can :)

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt albs "pve'd" the keep one night few weeks ago or something and mids "pve'd" it back the same morning 5am or something? Same thing with eras. Couple times albs including me attacked it. Then its time for the instasummon 10 rangers and 2-5 animists that have no trouble keeping the keep defended until late night and then they just take the towers back at the morning 5am...

Just defending Blend that we took and realised why bother when the mids will come and get it after I go to sleep no matter what I do...

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe get yourself a group char then cuz seems hibs are running more group chars than stealthers atm.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
did 1½ hour of Soloing in HW with my Vamp yesterday.
after 1 hour I had 11 deaths, zero RP (!).

Everywhere I went a FG came, chased me from cliprange and killed me.
Maeltrom killed me 3 times with their FG. 2 of which I was all alone on a field.
Various scouts added on me everytime I found infil or mincer - 4/6 times it was 2 or more scouts(!!)

Straef grp killed me 3 times in middle of nowhere.
Fadderullan(!) grp saw me one time and didnt chase me down!!! THANKS.

Myself didnt add into a single Fg v. Fg fight, untill at the end when hibs were fighting one of the FG albs that had killed me 2 times just near Eras.

What I am trying to say is : can people please show some honor? Specially the fkn grps that see me time after again, you KNOW I am solo and you killed me before, let me be that time?? :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
Maybe get yourself a group char then cuz seems hibs are running more group chars than stealthers atm.

Yeah I am doing thqat but it was tough getting that Shade to 50 and I am so stubborn I want to finish him off as best I can. Almost there now, then I will run a Bard or a Druid.

A full ML10 Shade or any other stealther is very useful in keep sieges, most of the other players don't realise what your doing etc etc. But all this bridge camping etc is a waste of time for us.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
A full ML10 Shade or any other stealther is very useful in keep sieges, most of the other players don't realise what your doing etc etc. But all this bridge camping etc is a waste of time for us.

Totally agree m8 but... you never see stealthers running in visible groups tho even tho they do have a lot of nice toys at ml10.

Personally I like keep takes with my ml10 sb as i can scout for the groups, kill oil users, destroy oil fast etc.

Its not all bridge camping but atm thats where most of the action is.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
How does this sound hibs - the albs will take crim and the mids will take bolg. Then the mids can give the albs nottsmoor and the hibs blendrake - sound fair?All can then have insta action, but also the ability to move it between the realms to break it up a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom