Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just thought i would say i played this game today round a friends and think its a brill game the graphics are gorgeous the combat is fun and the acting is pretty great too.

Also had a bash at Warhawk which is a damn fine console online shooter tbh.

May have to feel dirty and buy a PS3 now Uncharted is pretty superb imo.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You have managed to shock me.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
yea Drakes was one of best games this year imo, not to keen on warhawk tho that feels just to chaotic.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Finished Uncharted the other day and it was really good fun. I'd have liked a few more puzzles to solve in it, but I guess that's something they can improve for the sequal :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
This is easy my favorite game since Hitman Blood Money. I'm playing it again now to try get all the treasure and the 50 brutal combo badge i love kicking them right in the head.

The one thing i did not like was the way it went from killing mercs to all of a sudden monsters show it really hate that. Farcry was great up untill that point.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just got back from Blockbusters with a PS3+Drakes+hdmi for £304.99.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Makes you the bigest Xbox fanboi now Aada has the i own both defence :)

No, no. I own a 3DO, Dreamcast, N64 and a battered old PS2. That makes me a very cultured gamer who will happily play games on any format that captures my attention. ;)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
this game is best reason to import a dual shock tbh not got round to finishing it,
but i do luv it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
rumble features suck on any game can't remember the last time I bothered to use it.

Ps3 pad isn't as good as 360 everything feels crammed on the analog sticks feel in the wrong place

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
sell it before your hands falls off.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
No, no. I own a 3DO, Dreamcast, N64 and a battered old PS2. That makes me a very cultured gamer who will happily play games on any format that captures my attention . ;)

ANTI-PS3 XBOX0R FANBOI RANT!!!!

-----

On another note, I find the PS/PS2 controllers to all feel a bit too small in hands - which is a little weird, as I have small hands.. so I can't imagine what it's like for someone somewhat more generously endowed by the powers that be with a greater girth of handage.

I haven't held a PS3 controller, so I don't know if they're a little bit more fleshed out / weightier mind.

This game looks pretty sexy.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
both normal siraxis and dualshock 3 pads are lighter than ps2 pads same size

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They are extremely light, and a quick route to RSI.

Aada

Part of the furniture
ANTI-PS3 XBOX0R FANBOI RANT!!!!

-----

On another note, I find the PS/PS2 controllers to all feel a bit too small in hands - which is a little weird, as I have small hands.. so I can't imagine what it's like for someone somewhat more generously endowed by the powers that be with a greater girth of handage.

I haven't held a PS3 controller, so I don't know if they're a little bit more fleshed out / weightier mind.

This game looks pretty sexy.

Same here my hands are pretty small and the PS3 pad just feels wrong and outdated sure when the first analogue pads came out with the PS2 it felt ok but when you have held a 360 controller in your hands and your hands just seem to mould around the 360 pad so perfectly.

Anyway i only got the PS3 for MGS4 and the odd good exclusive it gets anything else portwise will get for the 360.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Same here my hands are pretty small and the PS3 pad just feels wrong and outdated sure when the first analogue pads came out with the PS2 it felt ok but when you have held a 360 controller in your hands and your hands just seem to mould around the 360 pad so perfectly.

Anyway i only got the PS3 for MGS4 and the odd good exclusive it gets anything else portwise will get for the 360.

my only gripe with the 360 pad is the left shoulder bumper buttons, always ending pressing ti some how in any game,

soze

I am a FH squatter
They are extremely light, and a quick route to RSI.

I have played for 10 hours a day sme times during my holiday and the controller is fine and i dont get any problems. It might just be a what you are used too thing and i get sore hands and head holding a 360 control ;)

I would be interested in how much heavier the DualShock 3 is as i might get a cuple if they weight more.

Aada

Part of the furniture
my only gripe with the 360 pad is the left shoulder bumper buttons, always ending pressing ti some how in any game,

Left shoulder buttons are in the same position as the right shoulder buttons maybe your left hand isn't better then your right hand :)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I have played for 10 hours a day sme times during my holiday and the controller is fine and i dont get any problems. It might just be a what you are used too thing and i get sore hands and head holding a 360 control ;)

I would be interested in how much heavier the DualShock 3 is as i might get a cuple if they weight more.

DualShock 3 6.5oz
Sixaxis 4.7oz

It feels heavier you can certainly tell the difference holding one.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That will certainly help.

soze: I had 5 ps2's since they came out, I did not really have a problem with the dualshock. It is just the stupidly light six-axis.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Finished the game.

I want the infinite bullets but how do I collect that amount of reward points? :<

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
why does every game i buy for ps3 look pretty average? got this today- the starting bit on the boat is so fugly..looks a bit better in the jungle though..does anyone know if it looks noticebly better in HD enuf to warrant buying the cable? least idon't think i got one with mine :O

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Erm, yes? Sorry to make it sound like a silly answer to a silly question, but the ps3 is a console designed to be played in HD. If you are not playing at 720p or 1080p then you may as well stick with a ps2. Think of PC games, the same game can look gorgeous or like a dog depending on what resolution you play it at.

The HDMI cable does not come as standard with the ps3, if you have a HDTV then you really should have got one by now.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
why does every game i buy for ps3 look pretty average? got this today- the starting bit on the boat is so fugly..looks a bit better in the jungle though..does anyone know if it looks noticebly better in HD enuf to warrant buying the cable? least idon't think i got one with mine :O

Maybe you should get your eyes checked. This is one of the best looking games on the PS3 from what I've seen.

soze

I am a FH squatter
lol Uncharted looks fugly i can't actually type anymore.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Read his post guys, he is playing it at 640*480, it probably does look quite shit at that res.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom