Unbelievably Stupid!!!

rynnor

Rockhound
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4945764.stm

I work in west london and the chaos that this amazingly stupid women's self promotion caused was off the scale - stations were closed - tubes stopped running and areas were cordonn'ed off - plus people were scared that another 7/7 was kicking off - if she gets off with less than a prison sentence its a f*cking travesty frankly!!!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
id love to stick my foot in her arse hole and ram it all the way down to my knee.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
How stupid to do something like this. she should be put in jail for a few days to teach her a lesson.

This just shows how crap modern art really is...

phlash

Fledgling Freddie
Surely she should have to pay damages for wasting police time (and helicopter fuel!)?

Mind you - she did get media attention very quickly....

Tilda

rynnor said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4945764.stm

I work in west london and the chaos that this amazingly stupid women's self promotion caused was off the scale - stations were closed - tubes stopped running and areas were cordonn'ed off - plus people were scared that another 7/7 was kicking off - if she gets off with less than a prison sentence its a f*cking travesty frankly!!!

I presume you do know what "released on bail" means?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Tilda said:
means you go back in a month to be given a caution. That's what happened to me what I got "released on bail".

rynnor

Rockhound
Tilda said:

It means she's not seen as a danger to the public - it doesnt preclude a custodial sentence though - its actually quite uncommon to not be granted bail.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
The girl is clearly a nutter and needs help. Is she single?

:D

Chilly

Balls of steel
helping by teh cox0r isnt an approved method for treating mental problems bodhi ya ****!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
I found it rather funny actually, "oh noes Im going to be late for work: its the end of the world".

Big deal, shit happens, theres plenty of lunatics out there.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Chilly said:
helping by teh cox0r isnt an approved method for treating mental problems bodhi ya ****!

Pfft approved schmapproved, I'm very much the maverick of the mental health care world. Bumming a paranoid schitzophrenic girl or two (or maybe it was one, I can never be sure) back into sociaety was my finest hour.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Draylor said:
I found it rather funny actually, "oh noes Im going to be late for work: its the end of the world".

Big deal, shit happens, theres plenty of lunatics out there.

Well, I would rather the police spent their time on other things rather than messing about with some daft artwork woman....like finding the 1000 odd people released from jail that shouldnt have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom