Unban Thread

MrD

Fledgling Freddie
because there will probably need to be one!

hi, i've been playing on your BF2 server, off and on, but i appear to be banned now.

This is due to any TK being given punishment and seems to be the attitude of virtually any player on the servers wholesale right now.

I go by the player name of MrD (i hope!) and would like to request i be unbanned from your servers. i don't deliberately TK (except those times when the red/blue bug appears then everything goes to hell) and hope you'll understand my position and probably a number of other players who can no longer play on your server.

i'm putting this down to experience and understand the actions against me, that got me banned, were probably made by immature players under the games 16+ rating and hope it's a long time before it happens again.

bbsdeathwalkr

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
I think this has happened to me too.
I'm known as BBS||DeathWalkR and every time I try to connect to your server (at 85.236.100.29) I get the same msg after clicking on Join Server: "You have been kicked from the server by an admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote."
What's with it? Am I banned? I hope not to, because I like playing BF2 on your server ...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
You're not banned, its just that they have some reserved spots, so it looks like htere are two spots free, but really there arnt. Then you get that bs mesage.
Rubbish really I know but hey :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah it's full at times. I was wondering too till I realized that Gale forgot to update my slot :)

Poag

m00?
throdgrain said:
You're not banned, its just that they have some reserved spots, so it looks like htere are two spots free, but really there arnt. Then you get that bs mesage.
Rubbish really I know but hey :)

No Server
or
Reserved Slots

I think i can guess what most people will pick..dont you?

If you want to fork the money over for the server tho i wont say no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom