Ultimate Warrior passes away, 24hr after last appearence

Gray

FH is my second home
Sad news it seems. Looks like he didn't commit suicide as according to TMZ he was walking back to his car with his wife from the carpark of his hotel and he just collapsed, pronouced dead at hospital.

This was just after being inducted at the Hall of Fame, being at Wrestlemania and making a "chilling" reference at Raw.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ohh shit, when I saw this I though for sure it was suicide. This is very sad Warrior was one of my favorites growing up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He was truly insane. Very sad but as with all wrestlers it will be linked to drug abuse.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i can honestly say, i have no fucking idea who that is

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Because even as a kid we knew it was all fake and never watched it. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't have to like it, or think it's any good, but i do find the argument of "it's fake" a bit tedious.

Especially considering that while the show is pre-planned(for the most part), the damage and painful jumps are not fake.

Embattle

FH is my second home
if you're a male around 30-35 how can you not know :p?

I am and thus I do, my mate loved WWF and it a shame because it was great watching him and playing him in the WWF WrestleFest game at the arcades.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wrestlemania 30 is a real awful thing all round, Warrior dead, streak ended, HHH on the card... :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Remember him, used to watch the show a lot because the story lines were no different from any soap and the over the top characters were fun to watch.. the Bushwackers were simply genius.
Did anyone see that program about the Scottish wrestler who brought up a Grizzly bear called Hercules?
They asked him if he could act to star in commercials with the bear, he said 'Of course I've been acting all my career.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom