Ultimate RVR/PVE pally spec

Deathbloke

Banned
This spec I chose to max both pve and rvr performance. Im only RR2 and I intend to hunt stealthers with it.

Transcendant Persifal spec: 42 shield, 39 slash, 39 parry, 36 chants.

Criticisms etc below...

Eglarest

Banned
I will go for 50 2H, 43 slash, 42 chants and 4 parry. ofc that sucks for pve

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
pve spec!
50 sheild highblock ratio
12 slash (if auto train else go 8 for taunt)
45 chants for the last heal chant for keeping agro
rest in parry.

pvp defensive
42 sheild
12 slash
49 chants if it stacks with clerics matter ressit, if not 48 for last heat ressist
rest in parry

pvp agresive
42 sheild
39 slash
42 chant
rest parry

anyways thats what i would do.. also the last spec is proberly the best overall spec

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know anything about fancy master level abilities but on the classic severs 50 shield 39 slash 42 chants and 8 parry was pretty damn good as a rvr spec :)

I cannot see why you would drop chants for parry. Generally I use block reactive styles so dont really need to parry for that purpose. I would think the loss of the top end chant would not be worth it for a bit of extra parry especially depending on how much twisting and styling you do in a 1 v 1 situation.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:
pve spec!
50 sheild highblock ratio
12 slash (if auto train else go 8 for taunt)
45 chants for the last heal chant for keeping agro
rest in parry.

pvp defensive
42 sheild
12 slash
49 chants if it stacks with clerics matter ressit, if not 48 for last heat ressist
rest in parry

pvp agresive
42 sheild
39 slash
42 chant
rest parry

anyways thats what i would do.. also the last spec is proberly the best overall spec

First of all he said it was a spec to hunt stealthers = prolly Solo. Means he needs Damage output as well as some protection.

second Cleric dont have a matterresist buff, only Friar does. But not really important if he solos. :)

Deathbloke

Banned
Perma sprint on Pally though, takes a lot of longwind to simulate that.

Deathbloke

Banned
Ballard said:
I dont know anything about fancy master level abilities but on the classic severs 50 shield 39 slash 42 chants and 8 parry was pretty damn good as a rvr spec :)

I cannot see why you would drop chants for parry. Generally I use block reactive styles so dont really need to parry for that purpose. I would think the loss of the top end chant would not be worth it for a bit of extra parry especially depending on how much twisting and styling you do in a 1 v 1 situation.

Chants are useless vs dw. Parry is the only thing that will keep you alive. Its also not a 'bit' extra. When I fight dwers 75% of blows are parried. If they got through the extra healing from 35 to 45 chants would not compensates. Besides parry works on everyone else but archers too. Chants just doesnt cut it as a defense in RVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom