Ultima Online (15th year anniv)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Is anyone else playing UO? I've resubbed and am very tempted to get back into pvp, could do with some suggestions as to which shard (it seems Europa is dead) and what suit.

I remember some quite fun times mashing e-bolt whilst dealing out parablows on swordsmage. -_-

Aada

Part of the furniture
Oh god i couldn't even imagine to wonder how much the game has changed now, was my first MMO and one of the best Shadowlords ftw!!!!

Can remember the game like it was yesterday, if i had a time machine i would defo go back to those 3 years.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Yeah, i've had so much fun playing this. I quit in nov. 2008 I think, not that much has changed since.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I've always thought about going back but i have so many fond memories of that game that if i went back and i didn't like how things had changed (i stopped playing in 2002) it might ruin my memories of the game.

15 years, time really seems so short.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Wow UO was my first big experience of online gaming. Still remember laughing hysterically as we made of with all the gear from someones body while his ghost chased us. Then porting to his house and leavig all the boxes on the doorstep.

Good times :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Still playing this. Join the old fashioned fun. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom