UKTL Season 2

A

_Afty

OK, this board needs some livening up
smile.gif

Let's have preictions for season two here shall we...

R

Real Retard

EM have won Season 2 already havent they??????
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

E

[EM]vaggabond

suppose to avoid wasting everyones time we will just take the cup now
wink.gif

No, No I have said, and will continue to say that until our connections are sorted out we will finish second or third......

I will stand by the fact that we will kik DS asses tho
smile.gif
(bloody nancy boy quakers
wink.gif
)

[EM]vaggabond
Offical Shit Stirer
EM

A

_Afty

Sharpening my toe-caps now

smile.gif

Afty

whenever, wherever, whoever

Z

zach

Thats always my excuse when i play crap, i blame the connection.

i mean sometimes it spikes over 50 i hate it when that happens.

- Zach

D

Dr_Teeth

Sigh.. so many damn Tribes forums, and so few working hours in the day.
smile.gif

Anyway, like I said on the tribesplayers board - I think BR, TD and HH are the 3 to beat, and EM will be having a go, ohhh yes.
smile.gif

Teeth.

--
Supreme dictator and president for life,
Electric Mayhem.

P

parsley

Has to be said that DS will be having a damned good go - we do have trouble getting enough enthusiastic members to show up but we have always had that problem and look whats happened in the past... We won season 1 of the Tribes league without really putting too much effort into it. We won season 3 of the QW UK CTF League (UKCTFL) by putting a lot of effort into it having been second placed in our first attempt at it. The recent UKTL cup was not a fair representation due to the lack of flags
smile.gif
and the poor bases (see a million and one people's web sites for more on this) though thats not the whole story of course and well done to BR etc etc
smile.gif

I know many of you weren't involved in the UKCTFL but I remember so many people last year dismissing us as having no chance of doing so well again after season 2 when we then went ahead and won it. I find it really rather insulting that we just get dismissed as auto-rans this early AGAIN!

Don't dismiss us out of hand, we do have what it takes to beat anybody if we can get the right team together on the night. Its always been the case with DS that we don't always have the best individual players but we do have the best combined brains...

DS.Parsley (co-leader of DarkSide)
www.barrysworld.com/ds

(Feck I nearly convinced myself there!
smile.gif
)

D

Dr_Teeth

Chill out man.
smile.gif
The reason I didn't mention you guys is that I very rarely see DS people on the Barrysworld/Wireplay/IGN servers. I think Ivanova is the only one I see regularly, whereas EM, BR, HH, TD etc etc players are all over the place.
smile.gif
You guys obviously have 'lives' or something. Very strange. :p

Teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom