UKTFCL Cup

O

old.MadMaxMatt{t}

Yo, This seasons UKTFCL cup starts 30th of july, yes we know thats like next monday, but we need to start it asap cos of the new season starting soon, atm everything is done but the rules (/me slaps spacemonkey) but there will be basically the same as UKTFCL rules but with a few changes.

The maps we have picked for UKTFCL cup are
2Fort, Well, oppose2k1, Shutdown2, Monkey_l, Openfire, 2mesa4 (or 2mesa3) & chimkey_l (if eats finished it in 4 weeks.

We picked thse maps to give them ago before season 8 starts.

The signup is online so the clans who never rule the rules anyway please go to http://m0ng.co.uk/uktfclcup and signup , i know the web design is pants, but we only need it for about 7 weeks.

This is how UKTFCL Cup will work

There will be 2 Tournaments running, 1 for the prem, div 1 standard clans and the ppl from div 2 who want to go in to that cup (like LOG might) and one cup will have Div 2, 3, 4 & 5 standard clans, clans will be seeded so you dont get =BC=, SHS and DW all in the same group.

You dont have to be in UKTFCL to join the cup but UKTFCL clans will be picked over non uktfcl clans if too many clans try to join.

You will play 7 match all together in and there will be a fixture so you know wot clans you havwe to play in what week.

After the group stage the top 2 clans from all 4 group will go in to a 8 clan knockout.

There are no prizes for the winners, but if ur clans does really well then you might get the chance to join a higher div in UKTFCL season 8.

If you have any question please post on here, or come to #uktfcl-admin and talk to me, snow or spacemonkey

Thxs [ c4 ]Matt

(btw this shouldnt run in to the start of next seasons BWTFCL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom