Uk?

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes, UK. Starting from September I'm gonna study at a private school in Croydon. And right now I'm reading up things about life in the UK. Well, from what I've read and got told by mates, I can say that UK is:
  1. Freaking expensive
  2. Full of immigrants
  3. Prolly the best place to get a degree
  4. A nice place to have a pint

That's all great, but I wanna ask you guys for any tips, like what I should and shouldn't do and stuff ;)

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
All the hip cat cool dudes in the UK wear dresses these days. Just a heads up.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
You're meant to have more than one pint. Just a heads up.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Also you might want to practise eating dead foetuses, as they're something of a speciality here but can catch those unfamiliar with the British palate off guard.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Croydon? are you possessing all your marbles? most people want to get out of there! Sorry, I've had a pint and nearly been in a fight. Not in Croydon I hasten to add ;)

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Croydon is a dump. Full of wankers that think they're the bees.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But, but! I am the bees!

Teren, Croydon has some nice areas, but in the main it has turned into a cesspit of scrounging, chavvy thieves.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, UK. Starting from September I'm gonna study at a private school in Croydon. And right now I'm reading up things about life in the UK. Well, from what I've read and got told by mates, I can say that UK is:
  1. Freaking expensive
  2. Full of immigrants

1. yeh your going to ge fucking one of them ! pay my bloody taxes so scrounging twats like you can come and study and feed of the welfare system, like so many others and decent hard working tax paying people cant even get fucking drugs anymore :)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Croydon is a shithole. The South is a shithole. England is a shithole. The United Kingdom is a shithole.

Apart from that, enjoy your stay and good luck with your studies.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Also you might want to practise eating dead foetuses, as they're something of a speciality here but can catch those unfamiliar with the British palate off guard.

K, then I'll bring my placenta collection with me, should be enoigh to feed a few brits :D

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Croydon? are you possessing all your marbles? most people want to get out of there! Sorry, I've had a pint and nearly been in a fight. Not in Croydon I hasten to add ;)

Croydon is a dump. Full of wankers that think they're the bees.

But, but! I am the bees!

Teren, Croydon has some nice areas, but in the main it has turned into a cesspit of scrounging, chavvy thieves.

Croydon is a shithole. The South is a shithole. England is a shithole. The United Kingdom is a shithole.

Well, I was looking not for a nice place to live, but a good college, and the college I've chosen is in the top50 in the UK by acceptance to unis.

Apart from that, enjoy your stay and good luck with your studies.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
yeh your going to ge fucking one of them ! pay my bloody taxes so scrounging twats like you can come and study and feed of the welfare system, like so many others and decent hard working tax paying people cant even get fucking drugs anymore :)

Well, I'm glad that it's possible now, when my parents were young they could only travel around USSR, but now I can go live anywhere in the EU :)

Clown

Part of the furniture
I bet it's outside Croydon where there are tree's and grass. What the hell private schools are there in Croydon?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hehe you'll be fine Teren, once you get used to UK rituals and practices. For example, Ch3tan splashes himself with ice cold water eight times a day and wears a pink tu-tu when going out!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
It's Croydon. What the hell?

It's the equivalent of saying you are so proud to be able to go to Iraq on holiday.

For you it may seem exciting to go abroad but look at what's on the other end. You're better off staying where you are.

Croydon? :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
he'll be living a sheltered life in that college gunz, he wont *see* any of croyden anyway.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
he'll be living a sheltered life in that college gunz, he wont *see* any of croyden anyway.
Well, almost - it's not a boarding school but a full-time college, I'm gonna live in a host family.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well, I was looking not for a nice place to live, but a good college, and the college I've chosen is in the top50 in the UK by acceptance to unis.

WTF!!??!

There is only 49 uni's/colleges in the UK.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hmm.. Tell us how it goes when you start studying there. All I can say about croydon is that you should keep yourself to yourself when walking through the streets alone, try to avoid taking cash out with big groups around and generally watch your back when you're there. I use to go to croydon weekly with friends (The little park by the Nestle building is great)

Vivá Sutton. :D

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. Tell us how it goes when you start studying there. All I can say about croydon is that you should keep yourself to yourself when walking through the streets alone, try to avoid taking cash out with big groups around and generally watch your back when you're there. I use to go to croydon weekly with friends (The little park by the Nestle building is great)

Vivá Sutton. :D

It's Croydon, not Bosnia.

I personally haven't had any trouble in Croydon. There's alot of dickheads that go to the college, hang around the shopping centre, but i've never had any trouble.

Looks like that college is off of Coombe Road? If so, 5 minutes walk to Coombe Lodge where they do a nice pint and have a big garden for smoking! :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Aye, coombe lodge is a nice place to enjoy a lazy sunday. But it's a beef eaters pub now, so the food menu is not as good, and they stopped serving hoegaarden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom