UK Severs opening soon, but where are the posts here?

S

shatter

I had though with AC2 opening on European servers, then this forum would start to buzz... Obviously I was wrong....

So, where is everyone????

Are there other UK forums dedicated to AC2 or is everyone going the clan way?

S

shatter

And my bext question...

... Okay, there seems to be a fundimental lack of posts going on here.

So, my next question is:

Which sites are best for Europeans to access. Preferably one with a forum more active than this!

G

granny

TBH there just isn't a central place for anything yet, especially not European. The best forums I've found are the official ones but they're moderated and have just been completely wiped clean after the end of beta.

I'll be here when my copy arrives from Canada though :p

S

shatter

Originally posted by granny
TBH there just isn't a central place for anything yet, especially not European. The best forums I've found are the official ones but they're moderated and have just been completely wiped clean after the end of beta.

I'll be here when my copy arrives from Canada though :p

Woooohhoooo

Another live user :)

Thanks for the reply Granny. Are you playing Europe or America or both. And have you heard on any good UK/European sites?

G

granny

I think to begin with I'll be playing US - Leafcull seems to be the server that's been unofficially adopted for European players. Not entirely sure when the Euro servers are going live but when they do I'll probably start a character on one of them too - Turbine have said that we'll be able to play on any servers with any version of the game unlike DaoC :)

Not actually looked for any Euro websites, I tend to find US ones more up-to-date anyway and there'll be the usual - Stratics, Fallen Kingdoms etc.

M

Mousey

Ummm... Shatter... perhaps the fact that the game AC2, and the euro servers, are not available until next month might just have a teeny weeny bit to do with it?!

R

rynnor

Hmm - i'm still looking around for a new MMORPG is AC2 any good?

Doh! - note to self - always read the other threads when after info - lol!

S

shatter

Originally posted by Mousey
Ummm... Shatter... perhaps the fact that the game AC2, and the euro servers, are not available until next month might just have a teeny weeny bit to do with it?!

Thanks for the insight. And now that the game is 24 hours away from release I see the difference..

Hundreds of posts!

There you go.

But thanks anyway for the teeny weeny wit!

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I've been playing the game for a couple of days now (well, only a couple of hours a night as I'm more of a casual gamer). It's pretty cool. I didn't play the beta but I quite enjoy AC2.

Things you have to do in game:

1. Find a big cliff with water at the bottom (preferably somewhere where you can swim to shore afterwards :)).
2. Take a big, running jump.
3. Enjoy.

Find me in game as Yoshimi (human archer) or Tarquin (human melee).

G

granny

What server are you on Trine? I've got a human archer (Grannoir) and a Lugie soon-to-be-tactician (Grannite) on Leafcull. Not been playing a lot cos I've been busy and also Earth & Beyond arrived the other day ;)

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Well I have been playing on Frostfell, but I've just moved over to Dawnsong as I prefer playing on European time.

I'm a pretty casual player, though, so don't expect to see me racing through those levels. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom