UK monthly prices reduced

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Not that I know of, but I think RPS is pretty reliable. And the GOA site doesn't have the news about the open beta date, so will just see what they update with tomorrow.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The WAR Europe website isn't usually the first place for news updates, so I wouldn't be surprised!

peo

Fledgling Freddie
Will they bring down the euro prices as well so they are in line with that or will we have to subsidize the uk prices?

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Hurrah, the prices have been reduced. Wrote it up for the blog but you can also go straight to Rock, Paper, Shotgun and read the story there.

Until it's been officially annouced by GOA/Mythic I won't get my hopes up; however the price they were asking before never worried me as I'm working and have the cash to spend.

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, agreed. Waiting for some official confirmation.. but thought it was worthy of a post. That being said, maybe it wasn't

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeh, agreed. Waiting for some official confirmation.. but thought it was worthy of a post. That being said, maybe it wasn't

Definitely worth the post Idris :worthy:, im always happy to listen to wild outlandish rumours, but this one actually makes sense! I really hope they do lower the price, I know its only a couple of pound but as the saying goes “look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves” :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Definitely worth the post Idris :worthy:, im always happy to listen to wild outlandish rumours, but this one actually makes sense! I really hope they do lower the price, I know its only a couple of pound but as the saying goes “look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves...and the chinese will look after the gold/plats!” :cheers:

Fixed that for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom