UK Dentists - VS/Werner Outfit recruiting

V

ViscountC

The UK Dentists are looking to recruit some extra members.

We're on Werner, Vanu. Smallish at the moment, with about 25 members - enough to field one full squad and have another small squad on the go most evenings. Just hovering outside the top ten for points scored at the moment, largely due to our small numbers.

We don't take the game too seriously (no "Colonels" or "Head of Trasportation Division" here, no sirree), and our Outfit chat channel tends towards the anarchistic (don't read it if you're easily offended!). We don't do "l33t", but do like taking the piss out of the junior "haXXor" muppets.

We're looking to boost our membership with some equally light-hearted adult players. If it sounds like your kind of thing, message ViscountC, VeeCee, Silentkill, Raider, Agnar or Strawdog in-game and let us know you'd like to join.

And don't forget to check out our forum at:
http://62.188.60.154/cgi-bin/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=53
Most of the squad members look at or post there, so you'll get an idea what we're like.

R

Rigon-Noir-

I want to know how long it takes to get promoted to Major Wanker or do you stay a worthless twat for a while :D

B

BrassMonkey

A little harsh don't you think? They're just here to have fun, be it in anyway they choose, just like you.

J

Jupitus

Pretty sure Noir was just having fun... hence the ':D' at the end. In fact, I kinda recall a thread somewhere about 'adult' rank titles in a guild, was that you guys UK dentists? If so I'll need to try to kill a few of you lot as I really hate worthless twats ;)

B

BrassMonkey

Curse those smilies...they're so subtle and i swear they have hidden agendas/meaning.

P

[PS]Nova

Can this be moved to Vanu board?

Or shall SG start a recruitment thread out here too? :p

R

Rigon-Noir-

Vertex, log onto Planetside.com, look at UKDentists outfit and check position names :)

Very funny they are too mate

B

BrassMonkey

Ahhh i see, it all becomes clear now....sorta. They wanna call themselves those sort of titles fairysnuff.

O

old.ViscountCharles

I'll have you know I worked damned hard this year to get myself voted "Top Twat 2003" for the whole UK Dentist clan. It was a pretty close-run contest, too.

We'd much rather have our outfit ranks the way they are than start calling people "sergeant", "colonel", "spec.ops team" and the like. We're here to have fun, not try to fulfil some daft military life fantasy. Sorry if that's your cup of tea - if it makes you feel better, you could always drop and give me twenty, soldier! :D

B

BrassMonkey

Hmm if they introduce sea vehicles are you gonna have 'Seaman Staines' and the like? :D

F

Farnis

No way did you have to work hard for that top twat award VC - you just ..erm..turned up. :D

..and Hiya Tidus - long time matey. Ill keep an eye out for you in game.

O

old.ViscountCharles

"Turned up"??? Oy, late-adopter, I was one of the*original* Dentists when the call went out to form an Operation Flashpoint squad that wasn't up its own backside with pseudo-military nonsense. Grrr.

F

Farnis

Haha - your toast has landed butter side down again hasnt it :p

U

Uriron

Sony online just nerfed our outfit titles back to the default ones and threatened our outfit leader with a ban.

:m00:

We will be back with even more feindish titles in the near future...when we can agree on them.

Oh and our outfit leader has left for the pleasures (?) of SWG.

Still looking for recruits tho.. so contact us ingame for a free pen.

O

old.ViscountCharles

What??? I'm no longer an Uber Wanker??? Gah. I'm guessing someone with no sense of humour blabbed (a bit pointless, as the outfit ranks aren't - as far as I know - viewable in-game anyway).

V

ViscountC

I've taken over as Outfit leader of the UK Dentists, using my VeeCee character most of the time.

New outfit titles that hopefully meet Sony's approval can be seen here:

As an example, I'm "Incompetant but in charge", whereas new members join at the rank where they are "Allowed only plastic scissors" and hope to progress to ranks such as "Can hit the broad side of a barn".

V

ViscountC

Whoops - should have posted a link to the Sony Werner outfits page. Unfortunately anything which has even the slightest hint of Java crashes this PC :(

U

UKD Straw Dog

If you think VC is funny then please do not apply to join our Outfit. He won that award for a reason and it wasn't the talented and highly respectable reason I won it the year before, rather a mixture of pity, incomprehension and the chance of making him shut his whining cake hole.
He plays board games at the pub ffs, he even takes his own piece of green baize to prevent them getting damaged by all that nasty beer - I think you'll agree he is too much of a prick to be a twat.

F

Farnis

lol I cant believe you brought the board game/green beize thing to Barrysworld - :drink:

U

UKD Straw Dog

Hey the world deserves to know that under his meek, mild mannered exterior there lurks the heart of a knob.

Users who are viewing this thread