UK Based Empire Guild

[UKLans]Khan

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all, when WAR finally comes out (in Q1 2009 :p) I will be looking for an UK based Empire guild to swear my allegiance. I was going to create a guild over at UKLans but I don't think I spend enough time in game (with doing my new house up, the mrs and other real life stuff) to lead my old guild.

Is anyone else thinking of creating one or would like to lead a guild with me?

"For the emperor!"

Khan

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Naming your guild Sons of Sigmar. Yes it has nice alliteration, but what if a girl would like to join? Bet you didn't think of that, ey? Order-scum! :)

DunRaven

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there,

Literally, just started a guild the other day for the reason that there didn't seem to be any EU-Order Guilds who wanted to enjoy all aspects of the game (i.e. RvR, PVP, PVE & Role-Play) so wanted to get something going..

Keenly looking for others who wish to invest some time & effort to grow the guild together (hard work for one or two as you said)..

Concept : 'Free Company' Militia - wandering, ragtag band of refugees, renegades, mercenaries and heroes etc.. whatever you fancy really (hence this concept) led by my Knight, a minor noble/merchant fallen on hard times now.

Guilds are going to be vital to success in WAR, but I'm hoping for a balanced & relaxed experience, without dramas, elitism or forced obligations etc.. finding all of this in a single guild can be tough ;)
Stand together.. we can't let the forces of Destruction win! Waaaaaar!

Come visit Home : Something Great - Sshhh.. Gold? - Guild Launch Guild Hosting to see if we appeal to you?

Edit: PS. The name is just temporary while we finalise our true name.. you could call us The 'Soiled Garments' instead as an interim measure as we may be using this as a codename to confuse the enemy ;)

rullarn

Fledgling Freddie
I like the idea of a Empire guild, sadly im swedish :)

So I whish you all a very good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom