UI's

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
first of all has anybody seen a UI tha wuld rock for a fire wiz in graphics wise? if so please post link to it for me :D

Second: post ya favorite ui's here too id very muh liek to see what are peoples favorite ui's at the moment:D

thirdly if thats a word Other than 1 post iv seen on vn boards by tricky ricky or somit are there any guides or walk throughs for creating basic tga file containing a few items like the common files used by the toa alb, hib, mid skins?? To me those skins in photoshop 7.0 look like they are just tons of layers all merged into 1 targa file ? my problem is i create a layer that i like /save then stat next 1 only to find having 2 layers on screen, altering color saturation levels and stuff, effects all the layers not just the one i want it to..Any ideas m8s?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
You say fire wizzard... and how does that make you special? Cant customize uis like wow with timers and such (i would love to have cooldown visible timers on skills/ablitys without mouseover).
But im using Deridas, used it for long, imo very nice, and many options you can change on setup/ingame, love the target bar to.
http://derida.planet-multiplayer.de/index.php?action=download

and ofc, you cant live without DAOC TV, THE ONE AND ONLY MOD THAT CAN MAKE CRAFTING/ML FUN :D

http://vnboards.ign.com/Trials_of_Atlantis:__User_Interface_Board/b22592/90353612/?71

Do as it says, it workes, and omg i love it

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta agree there

daoc TV is the way forward ;)

somtimes my vids seem to go into slow motion tho :S

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I made my own using existing UI's and merging them. First one was the HalfmadUI which I haven't updated for a while and the second was a Derida/Shadowraven mod (currently still using).

Problem is I didn't like others mods so rather than moan about it I made ones I did like and suited me. Hence they'll never be popular as I really do make them to suit myself.

Picture of the combo Derida/Shadowraven UI
(derida for maps and info/Shadowraven for buff icons and UI windows).
I have made changes in some areas to make it more friendly and incorporate some new buttons etc.

Derida/Shadowraven 30Mb download

Outdated now but people might want to use parts of it in thier UIs, this HalfmadUI was my first one:

Picture

Download - 16Mb-ish

I don't really take credit for either, mostly bodged from others UIs and graphics/code altered to make things work together or how I want.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
ok cool thanks m8s daoc tv new concept i may introduce in my ui im making:D
reason i asked about wiizard style ui's is because ive seen necro ones and reaver ones in past and was curious if there had eer been a fire wizzy 1:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom