UI or User Interface mods

Xplo

Banned
Can you post what UI you are currently using and where you got it from? I'll get toa soon and i'm looking for a nice one :>

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Do the mapping functions work in 1.67 or do we have to wait till 1.68

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
I use the Blue Atlantis skin downloaded from VN Boards, but the summary is to large, going to download the older version of the Blue Atlantis skin from DAOC.mods and then add a new summary mod to it. Also added the complete map mod and the RR rank mod. the RR rank mod works by the /clock function.

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I thought this one was pretty cool, now i just need ToA ;)

Very nice. I'm currently using the Diivskin one from daocmods.com, but I'll try this one when I get home tonight :)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Only problem I found with the vbrushed skin is that when you try and setup LFG options.. it wont let you click on the 'looking for players' or 'not looking' buttons... I think its cos these are in the top border of the window and when you trya nd click it trys to move the window instead.

Anyone found a way round this?

Eliz

Regular Freddie
Beck said:
Only problem I found with the vbrushed skin is that when you try and setup LFG options.. it wont let you click on the 'looking for players' or 'not looking' buttons... I think its cos these are in the top border of the window and when you trya nd click it trys to move the window instead.

Anyone found a way round this?
That bug is fixed now. You can download an updated version from the homepage.

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Ive had that vBrush one for a while, just need TOA now lol

:worthy:

Eroa

Banned
Using Vbrush and its workin fine for me. Only problem with it realy is that you cant make the chat box that small. Since it has to be able o fitt in all the buttons etc on it. So if you are running in a lesser resolution this might not be the UI to go with.

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Downloaded Vbrush skin, its sweet, has almost all maps (except SI) and quite convenient. However, I can not find how to resize a chat window, which is annoying. It is only me, or thats not possible? Its clear that why you can not make it smaller, but I want to make it bigger, so where the problem? Clicked all over the window - can not find a slider. :(

Eroa

Banned
Serdan said:
Downloaded Vbrush skin, its sweet, has almost all maps (except SI) and quite convenient. However, I can not find how to resize a chat window, which is annoying. It is only me, or thats not possible? Its clear that why you can not make it smaller, but I want to make it bigger, so where the problem? Clicked all over the window - can not find a slider. :(

The cross in the top right corner of it..

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
using diivskin , piccie here

it's only on 800*600 and just opened most windows quickly

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
I'm also using diivskin from www.daocmods.com and I highly reccommend it, best things are really nice mini group window that changes size according to how many people are in your group, and health changes colour from green to red when people drop below 98%.
There is a transparent target window that shows your targets name and health which is only visibile when you have something targetted, really nice in rvr when your frantically clicking for a target (which i do all the time :) ).
Finally with a bit more downloading you can get frontier maps, and if you search for Atlantis maps you can install that and bind it to the mini friends window.

TOA's new custom UI and improved graphics should have been in daoc since day one, it actually sometimes feels like im playing a completed game :) then I remember how unbalanced TOA has made everything :p

legis

Fledgling Freddie
I am trying out vbrush and have 2 issues.

1. Is it possible to make the chat window resizeable in height? I need more chat and event lines.

2. When bringing out the map menu things start to lag. AMAZING lag. Maybe this is not specific to vbrush. Anyone know something to do about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom