uhm ok mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
you delete a thread with a real question with no whine and no harrasment as in other ones thare are STILL up what is the rule book at you'r office ?

nicely done now delete this one aswell. since deleting is easier then answering!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Free forum, mods allowed to do as they please. Don't like it? leave.

Personally I think they do a reasonably good job, then again I'm probably now going to be accused of being a FH mod fanboy :(

majik

Banned
Kami said:

Personally I think they do a reasonably good job, then again I'm probably now going to be accused of being a FH mod fanboy :(

Forum rule 1 : Do not side with Tilda.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

FANBOI !!!!

BURN HIM !!!

:p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
He was wrong though. People aren't accusing him, they are outright telling him.. Oo

Tilda

Im not sure which thread you're refering too, if you pm me a title or something I can check up on it.
If it was one of about 25 lag threads made in daoc general then it was merged into the "Regarding lag" beast of a thread.
Did you bother reading that to check?

ofc its far easier to whine first and thing later than acctually engage brain before keyboard.

Closed.
Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom