[QUESTION] Ugh, server pops

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Once again, log in on a Friday evening to find almost all the English servers showing low/low. Not very encouraging.

It's obvious a helluva lot of players have quit this game already, but does anyone know what the low/low population bands cover? From wandering aimlessly around on my ghost-town of a server im guessing we might have a few hundred players left, perhaps 500 tops?

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks to be wherever you are then ;)

We're prepping to have some fun on ours :)

lucky you....on 8p we just left a keep being defended, which would have been fun to fight over it (and most likely lead to a lot more fun defending it if we got it) to go take some empty ones in another zone.

/quit

EDIT/ sorry for going off topic, fucking anger

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Friday always sees a dip in the population on KEP. Picks up again around now although not as many that are on other nights.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I posted on the Karak-Hirn forums what I was up to tonight. Got about 3 groups, and puttered around doing PQs. Had some giggles doing it too. Last night we did a feckload of RvR and had some great scrapes.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Friday always sees a dip in the population on KEP. Picks up again around now although not as many that are on other nights.

Agreed, always been like that even when there was queues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom