Ug - Clomp And Smish Events 22/5-05 - 7/6 -05

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
There will be 2 semi-opted groups (G1 and G2) and 1 fun-opted group (GX). The primary goals for G1 and G2 is to get fun fights, RPs and battle experience but also to let as many classes as possible get a shot at a set group. The main goal for GX is FUN and to get even so called solo classes out together. When you sign up list your chars in the order you want to play them (I hope you want to play your best equipped char but It isn’t a must, no level 48´s in random RoG gear though).

Each event is planned to last 2 hours. Those who wish can of course continue longer. If you have signed up and cant attend due to IRL or whatever, please make effort to let me know, as it isn’t nice to spend one of the two hours looking for replacement.

This is the schedule (ALL times are CET):

G1 – Tuesdays 21.00 – 23.00 (after Erinys/Sash) Dates: 24th May, 31st May and 7th June.

G2 – Thursdays 20.00 – 22.00 Dates: 26th May (clash with ML2 raid) and 2nd June.

GX1 – ** CANCELED ** Sunday 22nd May 14.30 - 16.30

GX2 – Sunday 29th May 14.30 - 16.30

Group setups:

G1 – Healer (Pac), Healer (Aug), Healer, Shaman (37+ Aug), Berserk (BL), Savage/Berserk, Warrior (BG), Skald/RM

G2 – Healer (Pac), Healer, Healer, Shaman, Spiritmaster (Dark), Runemaster, Bonedancer, Thane (BG)

GX1 – Healer (Pac), Healer, Shaman, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Warlock, Runemaster

GX2 – Shaman, Stealther, Stealther, Stealther, Stealther, Stealther, Stealther, Stealther

Sign-up example:

G1 – All dates – 1. Zlugugg Shaman 37 Aug 2. Grimnor Healer Pac

G2 – All dates – 1. Eiric Thane 2. Zlugugg Shaman 3. Grimnor Healer Pac

GX1 – 1. Zlugugg Shaman 2. Grimnor Healer Pac

GX2 – 1. Zlugugg Shaman 2. Njalar Shadowblade 3. Arnir Hunter

SIGN-UP AT ENHÄRJARNAS FORUM

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well comeon guys, I've already applied, but I can hardly form a group on my own, now can I? ;)

so join the fun and apply :D

Aferin

Fledgling Freddie
Skald does not get a mention on guildsite m8s and I do have a lvl 48 RoG
equipped Bd - lol. :clap:
Would- most likely - be available on 31/05 and 07/06 tho- if one of my members dosent have a burning need for some bauble or other. :D

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
For the first event ... tuesday 24/5 ...we are now only missing a warrior with bodyguard.

Brite

Banned
THE bonedancer avalible for anytime but just take some fotm like aldoran or whatever

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello :)

Hiya Zug,

1 Warrior with BG signing up for tomorrow .. In truth you may be better off with a different warrior, but I will try and do my best and I am very open to advice :)

Hugs and things.

Ele

G1 – All dates – 1. Eleanor Warrior Sword 50 Shield 50 Parry 28 ML 10, MoB 3, SB 2. 2. Eeep there is no 2 only me :(

There you go :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
FIRST EVENT WAS A SMA... SMISH HIT :cheers:

Next date 26/5 Thursday 20.00-22.00 CET (clash with ML2 raid) we miss a Runemaster so drop by Enhärjarnas Sign-up thread if ya wanna have some fun thursday evening :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom