UFOs caught on NASA's satellite UV cameras

pikeh

Resident Freddy
the size of the cosmos, its certain there is life out there.

we say that "ohh that planet dosent have xxxx for life to survive"
but other beings might not need xxxx to survive.

in there sheer infinite of space, why should we be the only life?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I dont believe in UFOs for the simple reason that if they existed and are in fact visiting our planet, why the hell dont they just land and say hello?

They saw Freddyshouse

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know how people can say they dont believe in UFO's. Thats like saying I dont believe in Dinasaurs.

Except there are thousands of fossils of dinosaurs and exactly how many UFO's in the Natural History museum? :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Except there are thousands of fossils of dinosaurs and exactly how many UFO's in the Natural History museum? :p

How do you know the dinosaurs werent some mystic alien race?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe like various films have said. Aliens look at earth and see people killing each other countrires bombing each other ect and think if they come near us to say Hi we are likly to fight them. Face facts we are not a nice group of people on earth. Nukes are the only things that keep a twisted sence of peace.

Amanita

Part of the furniture

Maybe the aliens put dinosaur fossils there to confuse the human race!

I reckon they've already infiltrated our governments and stuff.*

*Warning: May not be my true opinion.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Maybe the aliens put dinosaur fossils there to confuse the human race!

I reckon they've already infiltrated our governments and stuff.*

*Warning: May not be my true opinion.

Isnt that the illuniati type thing?

Who secretly run the world alongside the freemasons and nazis. Not to mention the British Royal Family, the Papacy and that bint who got fired from presenting X-factor

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie

It doest matter what they are, we know they were here because we have fossils, I never questioned their origin anyhow and you might be right, but until we find a UFO i will assume they didn't fly here by themselves, ok? :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
wow 1.5 hours, well thats like, wow.

not.

you guys must have the attention span of a 5yr old with ADD

shrug, so just because most ppl can't be arsed to wade through 1.5 hours of bullshit and only want to see the so called UFO, they are 5 years old and have ADD?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
the size of the cosmos, its certain there is life out there.

ofcourse, but what would make us so special that a alien race, that clearly is far far far superior then us in everything imaginable would go all the way here?

think they have better things to do then spy on us :)

well, i guess lab rats would be one explanation.... but then again, they probably have their own lab rats, thats probably smarter then us to....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofcourse, but what would make us so special that a alien race, that clearly is far far far superior then us in everything imaginable would go all the way here?

For the same reason we try to go into the pacific looking for new life? or the deepest parts of the jungle.

There are theories that you can "bend" space, if this was true and an alien civilization had mastered it or any other "daster than light" travel. then it would be no more effort than for us to look at strange new fish or insects.

We say its impossible to travel faster than light, but then we used to say you couldn't travel faster than sound or faster than a horse or flight was possible etc...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We are not alone in the universe.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Gravity can be faster than the speed of light because it is not always a constant. Light can be slowed down dramatically by passing it through objects. I believe the slowest it has ever been taken down to is a mere 34 miles per hour. In the natural vacuum of space though I do believe the speed of light IS a constant.

Erm? Light speed not being constant doesnt really prove anything :D

Think about it. If light was faster than gravity, it would beable to escape a black hole, and so black holes wouldnt be "black" at all.

That said, I do agree that the stereotypical documentry these days does tend to use some pretty far out and sensationalist methods to try to get thier point across.

Well i dont think thats how gravity works, think of it as a kind of magnetic field. So an object being at a certain distance from the magnetic source is being affected by a certain force. Its not like any gravity particles (which i have no idea of what is if there should be such a thing :D) have to travel out and grab the photon (light) and affect it.

Kinda hard to explain and indeed gravity is the force we understand the least even tho it seems so simple. Read a little here :)

Speed of gravity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well i dont think thats how gravity works, think of it as a kind of magnetic field. So an object being at a certain distance from the magnetic source is being affected by a certain force. Its not like any gravity particles (which i have no idea of what is if there should be such a thing :D) have to travel out and grab the photon (light) and affect it.

Kinda hard to explain and indeed gravity is the force we understand the least even tho it seems so simple. Read a little here :)

Speed of gravity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What I was saying is basically written in that wiki article, I read that months ago, and it was because of what I read there that I said what I said in my post - the parts about Newton's and Laplace's theories specifically.

There doesn't seem to be any conclusive results that either confirm or deny the speed of gravity one way or the other.

pikeh

Resident Freddy

think they have better things to do then spy on us :)

well, i guess lab rats would be one explanation.... but then again, they probably have their own lab rats, thats probably smarter then us to....

i guess like the point i made later in my post,
why do they have to have reasons that we THINK they should have. spying, war, making friends etc.

maybe they have reasons we cant even begin to comprehend
reasons that may seem pointless to us
but to them could mean life or death

meh

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
shrug, so just because most ppl can't be arsed to wade through 1.5 hours of bullshit and only want to see the so called UFO, they are 5 years old and have ADD?

i never said anyone is 5, i simply compared the attention spans.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
We better hope that there is intellegent life in outer space ...... cos theres bugger all down here on Earth :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
was about to mention the tinfoil hats. this is as bad/worse than what joor represents. at least we know humans to be fucktards so its very reasonable that joor is correct. UFO's are bullshit. (that said, i do believe in life in space)

@ pikeh.

just because the universe is a tad big doesnt prove anything about extra terrestial life anywhere

pikeh

Resident Freddy
(that said, i do believe in life in space)

just because the universe is a tad big doesnt prove anything about extra terrestial life anywhere

if you believe in it, then you must have thought of a condition of its existance?
agh my point is hard to word.

(not trying to sound rude just generally interested)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if you believe in it, then you must have thought of a condition of its existance?
agh my point is hard to word.

(not trying to sound rude just generally interested)

it is possible, yes - but its no way certain

pikeh

Resident Freddy
it is possible, yes - but its no way certain

what i guess im trying to say is
if you believe in life in outer space
what makes you believe in it?
it cant just be, "oh its possible, so i believe in it" surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom