UFOs caught on NASA's satellite UV cameras

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
where abouts on the timeline is the footage? cba watching it all

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you cba to watch it, I cba to tell you where on the time line the footage is. Its a truly fascinating documentary. I posted it cos I know there are some ppl here who are genuinely fascinating by this stuff. You know who you are.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
wow 1.5 hours, well thats like, wow.

not.

you guys must have the attention span of a 5yr old with ADD

50 mins in so far, time to break for a feed.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If you cba to watch it, I cba to tell you where on the time line the footage is. Its a truly fascinating documentary. I posted it cos I know there are some ppl here who are genuinely fascinating by this stuff. You know who you are.

Its basically the same shit that is being said though Lamp, how many documentaries have been made about UFOS?

I want to see footage, not some grizzly old man talking about how he worked at Roswell, for example

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm thats some pretty shitty physics to show that gravity is faster than light ^_^

(which it is not)

Anyone else than me see a sharp resemblance between the 'ufo' and the millineum falcon? :D

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont believe in UFOs for the simple reason that if they existed and are in fact visiting our planet, why the hell dont they just land and say hello? What do they gain from flying trillions of miles to do nothing?

tris-

you say trillions of miles like it must of took them billions of years.

if ufos exist then the civilization is probably far more advanced than us. whats to say they dont have modes of transport thousands of times faster than us? if we cant comprehend something it doesnt mean it cant be real imo. physics is just what we think is right after all.

Gamah

Banned
I dont believe in UFOs for the simple reason that if they existed and are in fact visiting our planet, why the hell dont they just land and say hello? What do they gain from flying trillions of miles to do nothing?

They may have laws that say not to fuck with primitive cultures, they may be studying our evolution...

Lots of reasons.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm thats some pretty shitty physics to show that gravity is faster than light ^_^

(which it is not)

Anyone else than me see a sharp resemblance between the 'ufo' and the millineum falcon? :D

Gravity can be faster than the speed of light because it is not always a constant. Light can be slowed down dramatically by passing it through objects. I believe the slowest it has ever been taken down to is a mere 34 miles per hour. In the natural vacuum of space though I do believe the speed of light IS a constant.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
My god :(

Just mentioning crop circles as something we dont understand makes him look pretty stupid :(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
just seems like a big crock of shit too me... nothing convincing.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I always believe that there is always omething out there.

I dont know how people can say they dont believe in UFO's. Thats like saying I dont believe in Dinasaurs.

There has to be something very hostile out there and also something very nice. As for size of ET that could be anything. Theres noway that we are the only living thing out there.

Take Dinasaurs for example, do people believe in them? If so, then why not ET?

One of my thieries is that Aliens put Male/Female on this planet as an experiment and they keep coming back to see how we are getting on.

Also I dont think we come from Monkey either. I think over the years someone said 'We come from Monkey' and ever since then people believe it (all it is just word of mouth).

Like some people believe that Sherlock Holmes was a real detective and not fictional.

anyway enough of me rabbiting on about nothing.

I BELIEVE IN ALIENS :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i havent watched the vid, and dont intend of watching it, for the simple fact it's prolly the same as the 1000's of other UFO programs around thats also, not convincing.

but one thing i would like to say, people say UFO's and automaticly think "aliens" when surely it just means an object in the sky that hasnt/cant be identified at the present moment in time, "not" an alien :)

im not saying aliens do or dont exists (lets face it, none of us can) but i do belive there is/was water that can be/will be found on some planet which has obvious life, albiet intelligant or not.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
One of my thieries is that Aliens put Male/Female on this planet as an experiment and they keep coming back to see how we are getting on.

Also I dont think we come from Monkey either. I think over the years someone said 'We come from Monkey' and ever since then people believe it (all it is just word of mouth).

so first off, no your absolutly right, we dont come from monkeys, we share a common ansestor, and mostly with the great apes chimps, orangutangs, gorrillas ect, not monkeys! we share an almost identical genepool, infact recent studies have prooved that altho the great apes have 48 cromosons "24 sets" and we have 46 "23 sets", that the missing cromosons have been identified in humans as well, as fused to another pair.
if it has your intrest then watch this!

YouTube - Ken Miller on Intelligent Design
[youtubevid]JVRsWAjvQSg[/youtubevid]

now some will argue that this is by deign from some god or alien race and so forth, and well sure, i can respect that! it's not my belife tho. but saying evolution hasnt and isnt taking place ? that all the semilarities between us and the great apes are mearly by chance/ coinsidence ? lastly i simply cannot understand why some are so threatend by the thought of sharing a common ansester with the great apes and the rest of the living world for that matter.
is really that nessersary to be extra special ?

Now then, onto Ufo's and aliens. for me i very much agree with this comment

but i do belive there is/was water that can be/will be found on some planet which has obvious life, albiet intelligant or not.

as for them having visited us ? well personally i have a hard time with any theory that needs/requires some form of conspiracy to be sustainable. for me that puts it into the relm of unlikely. "that they have visited us" keep in mind that even if they had means of transportation that was 10,000 times faster than us, it would still take then a very very very long time to reach us. our closest star "wich dose not have any planets orbeting it, is 40 light years away! so it would imo require some form of worm hole ect, wich i personally have no clue if they are physicly/theorecticly possible or not.

in the other sercumstance "that they began their journey long long ago" and have been generations under way" then for me, it dosent make any sence for them not to make contact.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I believe in life on other planets simply because we are here so why shouldn't other planets have life? whether they are visiting us and for what reason i don't know though.
As someone said above I imagine a civilization that has the technology to visit other star systems would also have laws and rules on interaction, can you imagine what would happen to humans if they suddenly dropped the most powerful energy source available into our laps? We would blow each other up trying to get at it.

Marc

FH is my second home
I always believe that there is always omething out there.

I dont know how people can say they dont believe in UFO's. Thats like saying I dont believe in Dinasaurs.

Dont talk wet. There is hard evidence that Dinosaurs existed. There is not one scrap of real evidence to suggest UFO's exist. To compare the 2 is just silly.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the UFOs bombeb the Dinosaurs off the face of the world! Really! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
UFO's have not said hello because they think Star Trek is real and they dont want a run in with the Enterprise!

The X Files fan in me would like to belive there is something out there and just like the start of Star Trek we are not yet interesting enoght for them to come say hello.

Comparing UFO's to dinosaurs is mental proper nsane there are fosels to prove dinosaurs existed. A more fitting comparison would be comparing UFO's to religion as many billions of people belive in a mystical figure thats theres no proff existed just like beliving in UFO's

Gamah

Banned
There is life on other planets, no bloody way in trillions of planets are we the only one to evolve life.

Is it intelligent life? well thats a very different matter.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Agree with Gamah. Apart from the intelligent life part. If the ppl on this forum are representative of intelligent life on Earth, then its a sad lookout for humanity.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I can answer that quite easy.

In the year One thousand mhm hundred and hmhmmh, a dutch(or spanish) merchant ship landed on the lovely island of mhmhm, took a peek around, shot a few natives and left.

For over 500 years, those natives never saw any ships(they weren't a seafaring people), anywhere.

I would say that ETs just don't give a f*ck.

Dukat

Resident Freddy

(which it is not)

I cant watch the video from work, so I cant see what thier reasoning is, however, from what I know about physics there is a great debate about the speed of gravity, infact Newton himself stated that his theories only worked if the speed of gravity was instantanious.

Some people do not believe that the speed of gravity is faster than light, but these people admit that this is only a belief and that they have no conclusive proof (atleast no one I've heard of has).

Think about it. If light was faster than gravity, it would beable to escape a black hole, and so black holes wouldnt be "black" at all.

That said, I do agree that the stereotypical documentry these days does tend to use some pretty far out and sensationalist methods to try to get thier point across.

tris-

actually his idea of the galaxy clock makes perfect sense. comparing it with an atom and the electrons orbiting the center made it even easier to understand.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny thing is, a theory about aliens putting people here is hated by both evolutionists and theologists :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Gamah. Apart from the intelligent life part. If the ppl on this forum are representative of intelligent life on Earth, then its a sad lookout for humanity.

but there's hope, since there's a selected few who do realize it already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom