Ufc 70

Urgat

Part of the furniture
UFC sucks.

far too much clinching and holding.

If i pay to see a fight i want full on face punches and kicks to the head.

(although, the UFC "Ultimate Knockout" compilation dvd's are pretty good viewing)

Marc

FH is my second home
Was gonna go, but ive got an important charity black tie event to go to the night before on the 20th. Gutted :(

Everz

FH is my second home
gonna talk it with a few peeps, if not watching it on tv as always :/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldhave been going but I am flying to the States that day, even tried to re-arrange my flightb ut can't as it was booked on a flight sale so its non-transferable :(

Mirko is in town as well - gutted...

Will be hopefully catching it on a PPV stream or something - but Cage Rage is also on the same night so will have to download t'other :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
UFC sucks.

far too much clinching and holding.

If i pay to see a fight i want full on face punches and kicks to the head.

(although, the UFC "Ultimate Knockout" compilation dvd's are pretty good viewing)

And thats teh ignorant view of someone who doesnt watch nor understand it to be honest.

Soccer kicks are banned by the NSAC but allowed in Pride and Cage Rage if you would rather watch that. And I hate to tell you but erm...face punches as you call them are allowed in the UFC, alsongside elbows at any time and knee's to the face of an opponent when stood...

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there, any idea when the tickets go on sale? I've had a look at www.ufc.com but the only 2 tickets t here are 250 quid ones.

Marc

FH is my second home
Pretty sure the £250 ones are "ringside" if you will. My mate said £25-£100 for the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom