CELTIC vBarcelona
Genclerbirligi v Valencia
Bordeaux v Club Bruges
NEWCASTLE v Real Mallorca
Auxerre v PSV Eindhoven
Inter Milan v Benfica
LIVERPOOL v Marseille
Villarreal v Roma

Not bad, all British clubs drawn at home. I think Celtic have the harder task, followed closely by the Toon.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Celtic have got a tough game there, I reckon they'll pull through though.

Hot Soup

Fledgling Freddie
it's a tough game .. but barca aren't exactly top drawer these days, although saying that they have been picking up this .. especially compared to their dismal season last year

But this round was always gonna be tough :)

Miles_Binck

Fledgling Freddie
Newcastle's game won't be as hard as people think, Mallorca are 17th in La Liga and having a bad season. As long as Newcastle get a decent 1st leg result the match should be simple.

Celtic will have to play at their very best in the 1st leg to have any chance of progressing, Barca are on the up recently having won a close game at the weekend against Deportivo who are directly above them in La Liga.

We on the other hand have a simple tie against Marseille, I think we will take a nice cushion into the second leg for an easy passage into the Quarter Finals

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
All things being unequal :)
Come the final, assuming the British teams go all the way, what would be the best, Celtic v Newcastle or Liverpool. Personally I would go for Newcastle, because I live in Geordieland :)

Later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom