Uber newbie arrived.

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
86
Hello.

Arrived to post newbie questions and 'Duh - I don't get it' posts.

So here I am... Pretty bright forum colours.. Hopefully I will have as many laughs as I have had reading old BW posts...

Keep posting people. :)
 

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
898
Thorarin said:
Hmm, newbie? Level 50, 43.5 and 43?
Some stlong ebaying? :p
I doubt it, if I remember correctly Thumb was the unbuffed thane who ran around solo in emain for almost a whole week without complaining about all the crap that a solo unbuffed thane would have to deal with.

Someone who enjoys that kind of pain wouldnt take the easy option and buy their char ;)
 

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
323
Hmm, I guess.. But why would call anyone with a 50 and 2 40+ characters himself a newbie unless he spent a week leeching from an über group in Lair full time? :p
 

etcetra

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
737
Thorarin said:
Hmm, I guess.. But why would call anyone with a 50 and 2 40+ characters himself a newbie unless he spent a week leeching from an über group in Lair full time? :p
Forum-newbie?
 

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
323
I suppose, but honestly, how much is there to know?

Anyway, PaqMan, if you're just delurking, welcome ;)
 

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
86
Thorarin said:
I suppose, but honestly, how much is there to know?

Anyway, PaqMan, if you're just delurking, welcome ;)
Thorarin... You have seen me at forge in Hagall enough last months to see through the lines I posted.

And I wouldnt touch an ebayed account, neither would I define 3 characters above level 40 as 'elite/expert' of any kind...

But my total lack of interest in getting lastest info about latest 'uber eq' and speed on weapons, sc-efficiency, 'leet groups' and so on makes my 'newbie-ness' as I only play for fun and not show off how mych I 'know' in daoc.

I am not a newbie based on 'Time played' as I have been here since spring this year. I have been in lair once as I got help speeding my skald up a few levels(38-43) but rest of the levels, on all chars, are made the traditional way..

Thus the 'newbie questions' I chose to put in there. Newbie questions are NOT only posted by total newbies(as in never played before) but also by those who have been in daoc a while...
 

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
86
BlitheringIdiot said:
I doubt it, if I remember correctly Thumb was the unbuffed thane who ran around solo in emain for almost a whole week without complaining about all the crap that a solo unbuffed thane would have to deal with.

Someone who enjoys that kind of pain wouldnt take the easy option and buy their char ;)
And yes BI, that was(and is) me. Still running around out there now and then, with my little skald now to. To my surpise I also get invites to join groups sometimes aswell. Still working to get to my next RR, though its 'only RRX - Anyone could do it' as some long forgotten forum poster once stated ;)
 

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
118
Oh and by the way... Forum colors can be changed at the bottom left of the screen if you haven't noticed. The default colors inflicted great pain upon me eyes o_O
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom