[uber] {
print %randomshit
goto uber
}
execute remi

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Morimdin said:
says the newbiest of all retarded newbs... 3lph...
You are currently the biggest joke of this forum. Congratulations. Now drop the attitude, you are not fooling anyone--my quick assessment yields an RR4 Scout with teen angst and a minority complex because no one is posting him any RR ding grats posts.

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
sko said:
alias.remi {
if %me == isleet & rr == ishigh goto uber
[uber] {
print %randomshit
goto uber
}
execute remi

yes, this will work :p
base rule of programming, for every { there is a }
/slap :x

sko

Loyal Freddie
Mordur said:
yes, this will work :p
base rule of programming, for every { there is a }
/slap :x

Yes, and this is a programming forum? Stufthx~

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, had to point out the -In-Game- stats, no wonder we all zerg nowadays :eek2:

Is that your stats fully buffed? :confused:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
alias.remi {
if %me == isleet & rr == ishigh goto uber
[uber] {
print %randomshit
goto uber
}
execute remi
what kind of noob pregramming is this?

Xplo

Banned
Belomar said:
You are currently the biggest joke of this forum. Congratulations. Now drop the attitude, you are not fooling anyone--my quick assessment yields an RR4 Scout with teen angst and a minority complex because no one is posting him any RR ding grats posts.

Mr. perfect English grammar strikes again!

Vrede

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
i had an archer btw, and no, i didnt have an assist macro, because my char was designed to be played fucking solo, which i did 99% of the time

yeah i was mostly solo before NF myself, but its not often i meet 1vs1 fights in NF, most of my times i meet Dwera and i get raped.

My point in this thread was to show u a nasty bug. i got that speed in stealth several times.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
aye i downloaded that leet haxx too..
uhm i mean i had that bugg to yestoday allso my buffs whould fade from time to time and the return after 10 sec or so was great phun :m00:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
rofl irl at your irl stats
newb.
irl youre prolly to young to have a job. Bet youre mom makes all youre work gimpo

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
hint: he's running at mach3-4 in stealth.

how do you trigger that bug again?

and is it something you can get banned for?

from what i heard you can trigger it, turning it on and off as you like.. dunno how tho.

grats mr. bug abuser..

Vrede said:
yeah i was mostly solo before NF myself, but its not often i meet 1vs1 fights in NF, most of my times i meet Dwera and i get raped.

something i dont say often but.. ROFL...

you never soloed before NF, unless counting camping amg with a group of other stealthers as solo.

now in NF ive seen you solo 2 times, both times you have engaged me, slammed me then using scout rr5 RA and run away.

your a coward, a wanker, a zerger. 3 words to describe 99% of the albstealthers that plays today.

sko

Loyal Freddie
You were alot more leet when you were "retired" (read: "attentionseeking") and kept your ass and mouth shut, dwera.

Vrede

Fledgling Freddie
lol! why should i attack a rr9 sb when i can get away? Scouts have never been good in melee like hunters etc. We can do another duel when i get FZ, alteast something u cant purge. But until that, i hope u QQ every time i use shield trip and run, or zerg u with my uber stealthzerg

oh, and about that bug. Have allready sendt Rightnow a repport so lets hope they fix it

:kissit:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
You were alot more leet when you were "retired" (read: "attentionseeking") and kept your ass and mouth shut, dwera.

Your just....angry at everyone huh? want a tissue?

/Dracus

Morimdin

Banned
thou shallst sux0r my penix and die irl imo, nearly everyone of you xD

Corran

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
how do you trigger that bug again?

and is it something you can get banned for?

from what i heard you can trigger it, turning it on and off as you like.. dunno how tho.

grats mr. bug abuser..

something i dont say often but.. ROFL...

you never soloed before NF, unless counting camping amg with a group of other stealthers as solo.

now in NF ive seen you solo 2 times, both times you have engaged me, slammed me then using scout rr5 RA and run away.

your a coward, a wanker, a zerger. 3 words to describe 99% of the albstealthers that plays today.

I know i know you mate but i got to say this. Stop being a twat. The guy put the video up because he was bugged, he says he doesnt know how it happens but it happened a few times.

I mean why the fuck would he post it if he always done it on purpose? It like filming you using radar and making a post saying "look i use radar and look how ubeh i am cause of it"

Corran

Part of the furniture
anyways. why you asking how to purposely do it.

either 1) you want to do it yourself

or 2) You want to get other people using it.

Either way if anyone does know it should be told to goa and not posted here

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I know i know you mate but i got to say this. Stop being a twat. The guy put the video up because he was bugged, he says he doesnt know how it happens but it happened a few times.

its a bug that can be triggerd. and for this guy, im not surprised if he knows how to trigger it.

tho goa is working on it, and i should probably not be saying this but they wont ban anyone for it.

and only reason for me wanting that knowlage is so i can try to catch people doing it. but of no use since goa dosnt give a shit about the people who does this on purpous.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, shoulda read whole thread first before watching movie. Thought the movie was shit, until I discovered he was showing the speed song in stealth, which I thought had been introduced with NF.

Newb - Stay away from these boards :/

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin
Banned from FreddysHouse!

givf more newb scout bans pls fh ppl xD

:clap:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Vrede said:
My point in this thread was to show u a nasty bug. i got that speed in stealth several times.

How often and under what circumstances does this bug give you that speed?

Have you Right Now'd it? Should I?

Thanks for posting this btw. It's nice to see someone who doesn't just quietly exploit stuff and hope noone notices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom