U dumb ass hibs

Quixor

Fledgling Freddie
We Try to take a keep for instant RvR in Midgard coz hibs whine bout having it in their realm, we dont trust hibs any more so ..|..

Hibs cum along and force us out, well gratz, we'll try not 2 do the realms a favour again!

<bring on the fames/whines>

Septina

Part of the furniture
Quixor said:
We Try to take a keep for instant RvR in Midgard coz hibs whine bout having it in their realm, we dont trust hibs any more so ..|..

Hibs cum along and force us out, well gratz, we'll try not 2 do the realms a favour again!

*fames*

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Whats a fame you little shit?

And, let me get this right, you went into an rvr zone, and got killed by Hibs? In that case, use Rightnow straight away, don't wait around get the names and flame them on forums, and send the names to GOA immediatly this is a complete outrage.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
fame, i wanna live forever, people will see me and wtf is next i dont know ibtl

Quixor

Fledgling Freddie
OK so i get it, u all know were right so u have to change the subject about a typo.... :clap: well done

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Quixor said:
OK so i get it, u all know were right so u have to change the subject about a typo.... :clap: well done

what subject exactly? hibs took a keep? whoo fucking hoo. :(

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Quixor said:

You did what? Wasn't it you that took unclaimed after unclaimed hib tower so that we had to throw you out several times? Well we just wanted to repay the favour. :p

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Quixor said:

I logged in shame..........

FUCKING NOT!

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
And the hibs were supposed to know that you and the mids had an agreement about the keep take ?

And you expect to stand near a keep in an enemy realm and not get attacked ?

And you say you do not trust hibs and then moan 'cos they did not do as you wanted ?

Perhaps GoA will give you a big flag above your head saying "don't touch me" that may help - although as hibs are so untrustworthy I would not count on it.

Oh well next time do the keep take at some stupid time when no one else is on - PvE it as the RvR side seems not to be to your liking.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
And you expect to stand near a keep in an enemy realm and not get attacked ?

Was quite funny though... Mids sitting in Nottmoor shooting at the tower, Albs sitting in the tower shooting at Nottmoor... we in between putting up a ram at the tower. :D

Don't know why they were crying... Albs and Mids together it took us three runs to get inside and kick them out. :p

pip

Banned
Quixor said:

We dont trust albs too :eek7: Come to think about it we dont trust any1 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom