Tyka

R

ravenslore

Well Taxii u shouldnt have screamed at VGN to start with cus the lag was insane and was 100% guaranteed that some would lag ahead and at the waterfall it wasnt Tyka and co that wouldnt listen it was a mix of groups that didnt have leaders in cg i think and had turned /s off cus of spam :(

F

Faeldawn

Few hibs got pwned, nuff said, will get em next time.

Lets go whack the dragon instead :)

(forgot name again :rolleyes: )

And thx Spanky for fixin the piccie links m8 :)

F

Freppe^^

Re: Re: Tyka

Originally posted by Tyka

Noob#1
You are talking out of your ass, even though you are a fucking noob, i never called you a noob, until now, noob

noob#2
You sure this was the end of the story? I can name about 40 witnesses who heard you yell out "VGN FUCKS GET BACK FFS!!!!"
After that i pmed you and said, "chill noob we were probably lagging, and nothing happened", then again you reply to me with "STFU AND STICK!"#¤!"¤".

Notice this was the first time i called you a noob, wich you deserve imo.

You got a hard time to remember when you say noob or not? :flame:

C

Cloak_

we lub u tyka :fluffle:

BTW I got the robe drop and wasnt bitched at for not handing it in straight away etc,, but then agen Tyka was v.grateful for the buffs i gave him,,

o well,

Hib Rulez :bazbeer:

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by old.Zuljin
On Friday mate @ 20.00 CET

thats before sunday the 15th :p i cant play before sunday 15th :(

I

inuyasha

Yeah yeah, whine whine. I remember lots of huppy hibs yelling a lot of mean things at eachother there :D Still remember taxii for the "STOP FFS!!! VNG FUCKING NOOBS!" comment for no essential reason :D

I dont see why you say that NOR countersay it, people that come to a Galedonia raid is level 50 and NOT newbs, it was impossible to do anything in there at all, and it IS galedonia, a one week cave, so ever single person in that cave was presicely as newb as the next one in the line, case very few had even been there before!

If a single person on that raid was a newb, you prolly wouldnt notice them at all. However i DO feel there is a little intense when more or all "IM NO FRIGGIN NEWB FFS STFU NOW!" people is in one place, fighting for their superiority like kittens in a basket :D

And that was a game tyka, aragone, taxii, branwulf and many more was a part of =) I still dont see any reason why for instance you taxii had to continue repeating: ALL GO TO PLANT SE!! All the time after it was obvious to most of us the darn fish couldnt walk on land, at that we did not give it any damage from land at all either.

In general, givf a filter containing: newb, n00b, noob, stfu, fuck, fucking that can reduce anything in caps to normal...or just talk decent.

How the raid goes dont really bother me, the phat lewt is but a drop in the sea. People go there to have fun, and the killing seriousity of the raids is what scares people away! Its not fun to get yelled at, its a lot more fun to watch a waterfall then to kill a mob, and it sucks to have your chatbox filled with angry capital letters always becase someone pulled a mob we killed in one point five seconds. The raid would have gone exactly as long as it did no matter how it was arranged, the mobs we killed would have been wiped regardless, and the mob we did not kill, we wouldnt have had a chanse to on a first time ride no matter what!
Cheer up!

Cept that, thanks a lot for the arranging taxii, great job gathering that many people and get our deaf heads moving in one direction. Just remember its the yelling that make us deaf in the first place.

Q

Qte Eth

Aussie teh detective.

rofl

gotta wub this topic

K

Korebwyn

Next time i want _raid leaders_ to wear a pink hooded cloak or something, and NOT black, was damn hard to find you at all times, ppl yelling 8 lines in caps TARGET ME I HAVE TAXII TARGETED wont help much. was fun afterall.

J

Jayce_DA

Wow, this just proves what a drag this game is becoming.

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by Jayce_DA
Wow, this just proves what a drag this game is becoming.

days of flower power are over :(

E

eneq

Re: Re: Tyka

Originally posted by Tyka

You are talking out of your ass, even though you are a fucking noob, i never called you a noob, until now, noob! I'm not afraid of calling people a noob, but i did not tell you anything bad. Censi asked us to come nicely and we came with 2fgs and i told Censi nice for organising this.

You sure this was the end of the story? I can name about 40 witnesses who heard you yell out "VGN FUCKS GET BACK FFS!!!!"
After that i pmed you and said, "chill noob we were probably lagging, and nothing happened", then again you reply to me with "STFU AND STICK!"#¤!"¤".

Notice this was the first time i called you a noob, wich you deserve imo.

This is the funny part with Tyka.
You notice how he says 1 thing and later he tells you a diff story ?
First he says he never called him a noob before this post and then he says he PM during raid and called him a noob ?

So Tyka you saying you made this post before the raid ?

Cant you understand that peeps dont trust your words that much ?

And maybe peeps remember Matinex from the famous Siab queen raids where "lotto" wasnt really the first word that springed to mind....

T

Tyka

Won't keep this going but i was pissed at first when i replied so i may have spelled something wrong. Anyways i'm just amazed how someone can put together alot of lies like this just for nothing, alot of people can confirm things that was not true, that taxii mentions.

Eneq nice comeback, jealous again? As for people trusting in my words, you are not quite in the position to say that really after all your thread about how different people run their guilds. What exactly do you know about siabra queen raids? was you even playing the game back then? you fit very well in the same cathegory as the thread starter, "jealous liar". Come back and talk when you have something to say wich is TRUE and not complete lies just to make me look bad.

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by Korebwyn
Next time i want _raid leaders_ to wear a pink hooded cloak or something, and NOT black, was damn hard to find you at all times, ppl yelling 8 lines in caps TARGET ME I HAVE TAXII TARGETED wont help much. was fun afterall.

thats alsmot enough to make me wanna make a raid ;) short luri in black/crimson (with ofcourse the disappear button)

And maybe peeps remember Matinex from the famous Siab queen raids where "lotto" wasnt really the first word that springed to mind....

i know ;) they were "Hey merchant, how much for this vest" ;) :D

T

TocaTank

rofl put your toys back in there boxes now children, its time for bed now.

If you lose your cool in a game, what the fuck you like in Real Life...jesus christ chill out

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by TocaTank
rofl put your toys back in there boxes now children, its time for bed now.

If you lose your cool in a game, what the fuck you like in Real Life...jesus christ chill out

AT LAST !!!! someone here who thinks the same as me :) why the hell do you lot take it so personal? its a game, play how you play and ignore those that you dont like. If you are that sexed up about it, you should have a RL meet and have a RL duel contest, it would be fiun to se how many of you could kill each other before the police arrived :) naturally i would be there taking pics for the web site :)

CHILL OUT!!! PUT YOUR DOLLY BACK IN YOUR PRAM, and KISS and make up little boys and girls.

A

Amadon

So you think it would be better to get worked up irl rather than in a game?

I dunno.. to me it seems like a much better idea to take your frustrations (if any) out in a game world rather than the real one where you may do some real harm (to yourself or others)

Anyway, what has it being a game got to do with treating others with respect? the people you interact with are still people, regardless of the medium used to interact with them.

C

cougar-

so much whine on realmboards, accept tykas elfness now before i have to troll the thread.

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by Amadon
So you think it would be better to get worked up irl rather than in a game?

I dunno.. to me it seems like a much better idea to take your frustrations (if any) out in a game world rather than the real one where you may do some real harm (to yourself or others)

Anyway, what has it being a game got to do with treating others with respect? the people you interact with are still people, regardless of the medium used to interact with them.

There you go, all serious again and personal. NO, i dont think it would be better, i was joking, or dont you have a sense of humour? I dont think it is better to take it out either in game or RL, why cant we all just get on and love each other man ? be nice, be wonderful to each other :)

I DO treat others with respect, and i ignore the ones who dont reciprocate, a'ight ?? !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom