TY tonight part 2

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Very fun night again in rvr. Nice play by the Valheru group - good to see new faces! - and a marvellous fight as 7 man group vs Realm Hunters at the end of the night.

Don't know if I speak for any majority but this rvr climate is more like it. One or two mid groups more and the summer will be fun! :)

(Cheers to Steveh for joining us in 'strong AoD group' again)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Very fun night again in rvr. Nice play by the Valheru group - good to see new faces! - and a marvellous fight as 7 man group vs Realm Hunters at the end of the night.

Don't know if I speak for any majority but this rvr climate is more like it. One or two mid groups more and the summer will be fun! :)

(Cheers to Steveh for joining us in 'strong AoD group' again)

Aye was another good night

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
At the end there where some nice fights, but before that...no enemy seen, just some poor solos.

Atm its different to choose what ppl to inc...its need of RPs vs not ruining our reputation. :(

We normally run from 20-24H CET, hope some solo grps will get out of there holes soon. ;P

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Moneo said:
At the end there where some nice fights, but before that...no enemy seen, just some poor solos.

not all servers can be as fun as german ones with zerg farming at 2am :(

been there done that ^^

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
hm, ran around solo yesterday. rvr isn´t a pleasure currently.

got farmed too many times by hib fg´s...and i am not a gifted solo-player tbh^^ :twak:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Nice

hope to get crypto on the road again soon so we can go 8 vs 8 again aswell.
:worthy:

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
Moneo, that was a really bad example of clusters rvr :( The lack of rpees makes albs so horny and wanna add on everything ....
I think it was like 23:00 when /who emain showd 70 albs :/

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Collateral said:
hm, ran around solo yesterday. rvr isn´t a pleasure currently.

got farmed too many times by hib fg´s...and i am not a gifted solo-player tbh^^ :twak:

Nice to hear there are more groups out nowadays - that was the main reason i let my accounts go inactive tbh - very few set groups running and zerg farming/solo is /yawn at best.

PS Nice to see youre still alive Grae and haven't died from a stress-induced cornary after getting all those characters 50/ToA'ed/ML10/CL5 etc.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
btw, nice performance dalllas, by pwning me several times, while i was solo´ing. even when a fg albs inc´d on your group, you picked me as a soloer (had the luck of being between the alb and hib group) ...and no, i didn´t drop a speedwarp, nor did i cast on you.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Nice to hear there are more groups out nowadays - that was the main reason i let my accounts go inactive tbh - very few set groups running and zerg farming/solo is /yawn at best.

PS Nice to see youre still alive Grae and haven't died from a stress-induced cornary after getting all those characters 50/ToA'ed/ML10/CL5 etc.

Hi Evita!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

I did, but thankfully Moshi took a break from shearing to rezz me. \o/

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hi Evita!
Hey Mani, been a while - hows life? MSN reliable again now so should be on it again over the next week or so - look me up :)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Collateral said:
btw, nice performance dalllas, by pwning me several times, while i was solo´ing. even when a fg albs inc´d on your group, you picked me as a soloer (had the luck of being between the alb and hib group) ...and no, i didn´t drop a speedwarp, nor did i cast on you.
You said speedwarp, so I assume you where playing a caster. Don't expect not geting killed on a caster. If you like to solo make a steatlher or tank.

(I didn't play myself that day/night but from my point of view it's really rarely that a group leaves a caster.)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Bondoila said:
You said speedwarp, so I assume you where playing a caster. Don't expect not geting killed on a caster. If you like to solo make a steatlher or tank.

(I didn't play myself that day/night but from my point of view it's really rarely that a group leaves a caster.)

"lol"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom