TY for a great night everyone :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Had some really nice fights today with alot of enemies, and was an overall fun night :) More fighting in alb land plz :p

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
yea, was good fun, could still wish for abit more action though :)

and less jumping us when rebuffing, very rude! :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
We got the jump on you at about 11pm GMT last night and our attack just went to pot.

I really hate that piece of coastline (west side of HW) that you were standing in, neither me or Bozzz could get our TWFs to fire off and all we got was .... You Can't See That Ground Target .... blah blah blah ... how can I not see it, I am standing ontop of the target.

I really wish that piece of the realm would be sorted out for Ground Targeting.

Anyway good recovery by you guys.

Martok

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
We got the jump on you at about 11pm GMT last night and our attack just went to pot.

I really hate that piece of coastline (west side of HW) that you were standing in, neither me or Bozzz could get our TWFs to fire off and all we got was .... You Can't See That Ground Target .... blah blah blah ... how can I not see it, I am standing ontop of the target.

I really wish that piece of the realm would be sorted out for Ground Targeting.

Anyway good recovery by you guys.

thanks was a good fight tbh and we all had fun on for 40 min and 6k.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
RvR is always good when the Mids and Hibs each have a Alb keep and can port back.

Shame albs take them back :(

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Uber Eras tower pwnage tbh :cheers:

Lost it a few times, but had it back within a few mins each time, Tavalia rox :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
RvR is always good when the Mids and Hibs each have a Alb keep and can port back.

Shame albs take them back :(
Ye, but _some_ albs have this idea that retaking keeps will give albs higher moral(????) and sht so they will join the big relic raids etc when we run them. Sounds like utter bollocks to me, and trying to convince someone that the only way to keep us out of brynja bridge is by loosing keeps is rather hard.
Our problem is that most roleplayers are on alb (For Albion Meights! For Arthur! Charge and knock down their big fortresses and kill all those enemies(NPC guards)) and they are pretty fecked up in their heads some of em :p
All mids/hibs should try borrow an alb acc some time and go in and read the BG, it's wicked reading.. I only get told to leave them when i bring up my opinions :/ And im not rude or anything, but the roleplayers tells me im demoralising the alb society and such, they dont understand all things, like, if you want relics, then attack the the relics, and don't retake.

If you cba to read what it all, alot of the albs are stupid, and trying to tell them something is not a good idea.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I was originaly going to say- The damm roleplayers keep taking them back.

Then i thought- its not the dark age of karl's person computer game that everyone else is only there to enhance my gameplay experience :p

It is the idea of the game to take Keeps and retake them etc :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I was originaly going to say- The damm roleplayers keep taking them back.

Then i thought- its not the dark age of karl's person computer game that everyone else is only there to enhance my gameplay experience :p

It is the idea of the game to take Keeps and retake them etc :)
Ye, but try join some alb defence/retake BG mate, it's rather crazy :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
trust me i have on the scout :p
Then you should really know what im talking about.. the reasons they use to retake etc, they all find it booring, but some way they feel it HAS to be done, for the good of the realm. I haven't found any albs that think it's FUN to retake, but alot are like the above.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Then you should really know what im talking about.. the reasons they use to retake etc, they all find it booring, but some way they feel it HAS to be done, for the good of the realm. I haven't found any albs that think it's FUN to retake, but alot are like the above.

You seriously lack realm spirit. This game is aimed at keep takes and defending and that is what has to happen. All fight together against the enemies. It is not about Fun, rp's or anything. It is should be an honour to retake a vast keep with your realm. The sense of achievement the feeling of belonging.

For Hibernia/Arthur/Some troll

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
You seriously lack realm spirit. This game is aimed at keep takes and defending and that is what has to happen. All fight together against the enemies. It is not about Fun, rp's or anything. It is should be an honour to retake a vast keep with your realm. The sense of achievement the feeling of belonging.

There are some hibbies that would prefer to see u die than to help. But hey thats their idea of fun. Dunno what sense of achievement they get from it though, i work with pricks like that, do i admire them or does any of their colleages admire them for their achievements? Not likely, and when we go for beers they wonder why nobody talks to them... every dog has its day

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:

Yes, i do join retakes, and i have led quite a few in my time, but that's not what im talking about here, what im talking about is: If all keeps have their own keeps, noone can port, and the fight will end up where there is the most people, which these days is brynja bridge. That is no fun, brynja bridge area only go so far (Brynja bridge to docks and back), people should realize this.
As i noticed when both enemies had a keep each in our realm, the game started being fun again. Our guild had moved to avalon, and gotten started a tiny bit, but we went back here for 1 RvR night once, when enemies had those keeps, and it was the best fun we've had in ages, and we started running gg every day and it was mostly fun every day (way better than brynja bridge anyways). One main reason for this, is that when we fight in HW the fighting area is so much bigger. When berks and beno was in enemy hands, the area stretched from beno to berks to berks t4 to beno docks and bridge again, which is a far superior area and alot more open plains and better places to fight.
Take yesterday, when we roamed around eras->eras t1->bold t3->eras t3/4->beno docks and back to eras again, a huge area, and alot of fun, huge open plain close to the templars, big fun fights.
I do have a realm feeling, and i do want the best for my realm (hence i try my best to encourage people to take keeps in other realms, and eventually get relics back, and also to claim and retake single towers, as they wont help the enemies anyways untill they go the full way).

Hope you see what i mean.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
There are some hibbies that would prefer to see u die than to help. But hey thats their idea of fun. Dunno what sense of achievement they get from it though, i work with pricks like that, do i admire them or does any of their colleages admire them for their achievements? Not likely, and when we go for beers they wonder why nobody talks to them... every dog has its day

Isn't it better to let you finish the fight so that the enemy comes back than zerg them and make them log and then walk around in the frontiers all night long without seeing anything to fight except for guards?

Maybe you enjoy that, some "pricks" maybe don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom