Ty Black Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Last night we run a lil fun run not expectin too much with leftovers who lfg at DL. Setup was Me rr4 mana eld , Tenacious rr6 bard , Ehbo rr5 druid , Excuse rr3 druid , Frabala rr5 chanter. But well that run gave us rps from fg BF who we met at levis :dd high rr grp some of em, altho 1 of their clerics were rr2.
But well still leaves some rr7-9 ppls in their grp left :d

/brag off

opium

Fledgling Freddie
wow grats m8, velly impressive osv, RLY, first time or? be proud. insert <goto forums LIEK WE KILLED FG WE 4 PPLS>

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
opium said:
wow grats m8, velly impressive osv, RLY, first time or? be proud. insert <goto forums LIEK WE KILLED FG WE 4 PPLS>

Yes it was the 1st time i killed highRR BF grp with 5 ppls learn to count mr dick before u write alot of shit in my post
erre inte du som springer runt å ollar dörrhandtag på julafton btw?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Great job!
Specially coming here to boost about it.
So BF fecked up, seemingly pretty bad to get beaten by a noob like you.
Maybe their RA's where down?
Maybe an Alb group cannot make mistakes, or they will lose, unlike their Mids or Hib counterparts.
But it is the only responses you can expect when you come here posting like that, and then go insult people right away.
Regards, Glottis :twak:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Great job!
Specially coming here to boost about it.
So BF fecked up, seemingly pretty bad to get beaten by a noob like you.
Maybe their RA's where down?
Maybe an Alb group cannot make mistakes, or they will lose, unlike their Mids or Hib counterparts.
But it is the only responses you can expect when you come here posting like that, and then go insult people right away.
Regards, Glottis :twak:

Ty m8 :) Ommmg their RA:s were down and that gives the rr3 grp an advantage or what? Maybe its them who should post here if they would won :dd And yes i m boOOOOOOOOOOsting about it cus they got so damn owned and fight lasted for Minutes. Was no instant mezz / instant pb death.
3 Potions used and mcl :d

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
You can come here and brag when you kill a fg with a duo or solo.
Duo has killed fgs that i know of, solo maybe a bd when people didnt know what to do with em.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
You can come here and brag when you kill a fg with a duo or solo.
Duo has killed fgs that i know of, solo maybe a bd when people didnt know what to do with em.

Thanks m8 for tellin me what i can do or not do :) V appreciated :clap:

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Grats but bragging about it everywhere just ruined the achievment imo :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom