Two teams in the league..

O

old.=CCC=Virus

Newbie ALERT!!!!!!

to Mr "Your now just boring" GeekKILLA

Saying u dont have it in for the =CCC= is a joke...Quite clearly u do!

I cant be arse to slate u you...its now just boring

All your posts have been nothing but bollocks....the latest one, the "mecca" of bollox!!! You truly are "The god of the leppers"

I quote from you " Your a newbie muppet thats being playing on Barrysworld to much and have seen CCC members owning it when they come on and cain lemons like you." - Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha...thats right...im a newbie! Spot on....your powers of deduction are amazing....I shall now refer to u as "Mr NoShit Sherlock"

"Dont get me wrong I havent got anything againts CCC" - LOLOLOL....no not much!

"This all started by me pointing out that you could have more than an 8v8 match with admins included, and the -V- man repeatedly rabbiting on about 8+8+1=17, now I didnt say we wanted 8v8's or that we play 8v8's or anything else that you didnt quite understand" - Who gives a fuck about 8v8 games.....nobody wants to play 8v8 games and my whole point earlier in this topic was that games should be made 5v5, 6v6 or even 7v7...aslong as its set in place and not changing from game to game.

All you have done is said shit like "CCC dont wanna play 8v8....only 5v5 because they'll get owned" or something like that.......Thats a shit post asking for trouble and in no way helping to rectify the two teams issue. You have an opinion on us.....feel free to come to the =CCC= website and post it there but stop writting bollocks on here b4 spanksta no doubt bans u for being a complete cunt!

What clan you from again....oooops, sorry 4got...you were tooooooo scared to say wernt you....Probably because you sound like such a cunt that if your clan mates read this they'll probably boot you out!

Ok Mr NoShit Sherlock......reveal who u are and come up with posts that are in keeping with trying to sort the two team issue out or fuck off out these forums and go play with your barbies or something

'V'

O

old.GeekKILLA

I think if you READ the post you will see who is talking bollox, you are a so much of a fucking retard it is beyond belief.

I wasnt calling you a newbie in fact I said for Cameleo to talk that shit he must be a newbie, if that what your gibberish is trying to convay and how will I get banned just for correcting your BS.

And no my clan m8s have read this and all agree that your a prick extraordiair which isnt our view of the whole of CCC (thats we/I havent got a prob with CCC) its seems you are the one with the problem hence you keep making inane posts, it wouldnt be so bad if they made sense, but I can see trying to converse with a moron is imposible especially a moron thats thinks hes right all the time.

I wont tell you which clan I am in simple because I/my clan dont want to see your lame ass in a server and here your shit talk.
We/I have friends in CCC and when we play we have fun.

I see you in games we speak and have a good laugh but now I know what your really like you can kiss my ass, because its obvious you only act sound with people if they have the right tag infront of there name and because in here you thougt I was some clanlesss dude you acted like a prick spooling shit, if I came in here with my tag you would have been all pally and nice laughing and joking.

You ARE an idiot.

O

old.FatAssCartman

Lol, this is "nice"

O', yeah geekkilla, your good, you come up with REALLY origional lines that I bet it took you the best part of the night to come up with, i mean really, I have a 9 year old cousin that counter a slating better than that!

If your older than 9, your pretty fucking pathetic.

I also noticed that you don't put forward your actualy point of being here, you come in and repeat the same fucking thing over and over, (which is getting rather old!) you are getting the pish ripped and you come back with things I probably said at primary school!

I'm gonna guess that your gonna call me a newbie now too, coz thats what you've called everyone else thats insulted you!
Well, i'm NOT, but as you don't seem to have that middle strip of your brain (making you VERY retarded) then I supose it won't matter what i say, coz you'll say the same fucking thing like a broken tape, so, BELEIVE WHAT YOU WANT TO!

As far as i know, Camaleon is a =CCC=! So, how many "newbies" do you knnow that own a server, obviously not you, or your so called clan, that don't play 8Vs8's, but look back at one of your earlier posts and you'll see that you did say that you have played 8Vs8's with them, (whoever thay are!)

Also, you said before that you share a clan tag with them, but your not in that clan, WHY, maybe your tried to join but coz you were pish, you were not allowed in, so you nick their tag anyway, very original, if i were your mummy, i'd be real prowd of my little boy TRYING to play with the big boys!

Yeah, wrld came into a =CCC= server, they played a 4 Vs 4 with them, and CCC WON, now, your gonna quote thats coz it wasn't a 8 Vs 8, but Mav and some of their other goodplayers were playing, but coz CCC beat them they left rather abruptly, if CCC lose to them, big fucknig deal, just the same as M][ beat |wrld, who really cares except them, and as your not one of them then shut the fuck up, and in the mean time, if your reall bored you can come and KISS MY ASS!!!

O

old.Rabbit

I think we're missing the point here, this is supposed to be a discussion about rules or regulations, not to put any clan down.
Let's keep the discussion pure and let us not get sidetracked by making foolish remarks at each other.
If clan A (15 members) plays clan B (also 15 members) and they agree to play a 7v7, or more, then I think it should be allowed.
It seems a bit stupid if both clans have 3 players on the bench eager to play, but they can't because of some foolish rule.
As long as both clans are ok with it the team format shouldn't matter.

O

old.GeekKILLA

Nice one, thanks for that FatAssCartman, we needed another moron in here........................no really we did. :sleeping:

O

old.SmokingCigar

Nice conversation between intelligent peeps.... NOT

Hey guys it is soooo good to see we have grown up peeps who can actually count above their fingers count... I am so proud to be part of this...

Yeah right

It may be intersting to have 8vs8 games so we can see who is right and who is wrong. I haver to admit that I don't give S H I T but who knows might be intersting to see if we can behave as human beings. Or not.

Cya all in hell

O

old.FatAssCartman

Ok, man, your picking on only 1 clan now, what the 2 above posts said is right. So unless you have something usefull to add, then just dont' post anything.

I don't think that all 25 (or something) CCC members will al be playing as the barry server limit is 16, so as far as things go, the whole clan can't play, as for entering 2 teams, seems fair enough to me as long as BW admins agree, and if teams want to play a 8Vs8 or a 7Vs7 or a 6Vs6 or even a 2Vs2 them so be it, thats can be left up to the 2 fighting clans to decide, and if they both agree then thats that.

It under NO surcumstances (symphonic spalling, sorry) be left to someone that has no fucking idea what he/she/it is talking about to decide that fate of this league!

O

old.=CCC=Virus

Let me get this straight.....Apparently we speak on servers and are friends....yet your first post in this thread was :

"CCC dont want 8v8's because if they played Wrld, -MAJ- or TDS in an 8v8 they would suck big time, they think that be having a 5v5 ie using there best 5 peeps they might have a chance ROFL

So basically straight awway your comments are insulting to me & =CCC= and are in no way positive

you then go on to say :

" I see you in games we speak and have a good laugh but now I know what your really like you can kiss my ass, because its obvious you only act sound with people if they have the right tag infront of there name and because in here you thougt I was some clanlesss dude you acted like a prick spooling shit, if I came in here with my tag you would have been all pally and nice laughing and joking"

Reaaaaaaaaaaaly......Im sure its obvious to fucking anyone with half a brain cell that YOU are the one acting different. Not me....You say your all pally with me on servers n shit yet your first thread is insulting.....Would you have posted that had u been wearing your clan tag.......???????? Would you STILL be acting like a fucking proper handpump if you were wearing your clan tag. ??????

ANSWER=NO!!!

If you were wearing your clan tag and saying all this shit to me I would still call u a prick because thats what your acting like! If you look at my posts b4 this shit started in other threads aswell as this you will see that myself and other clans have not agreed on certain issues regarding the 2 teams from ccc and tds in BWEFL...Have they resorted to saying insulting shit ??? No.....Had I to them.....No again.....All I have done is to try answer points on the subect and look to maybe try and fix any problems they have b4 this all starts....You however have come on here with the sole intention of acting like a cunt....And congrats...u have suceeded.....

Funny you should say that your clan think this n that of me....woopie fucking doo you spinless pussy. You insult me and say you were my friend....what a cunt you are.....you then dont even have the decency to reveal who you are......I have no time for you and im sure most poeple reading this will agree that you are infact a trouble maker and probably a fucking gay arse shit shovling mother fucker........I WILL find out who you are and I hope we do meet in BWEFL...Cos im gonna take my fucking photon launcher and fucking ram it down your throat you twat!

Now fuck off you backstabbing spinless cunt!

'V'

O

old.FatAssCartman

HEAR HEAR!!!!

I do so love your posts V.

Guess what, geekykiller was bored, and he did come and kiss my ass, he tried to bite me too, that shit...take a look at this:

dannybackendassofweek.gif

O

old.GeekKILLA

Err no, you see if I had my tag you would have laughed and said "yeah sure" in a joking manner like I would have to ANY1 else, but you went off on one quoting "Hahahaa Geekiller you are both dumb and ignorant mate" even though you were the one in the wrong.

What has come out of this is that all my clan members and fellow EF players have read this thread and have now realised just what a twat you really are.

Good luck and Goodbye :clap:

O

old.Flubber

Can we all just cool down and get back to the problem which isn't going to go away. Geek did have a vaild point at the start although he did stray from it as time went on ;) Virus maybe you should read your posts again as you also spouted out a load of crap aswell. Anyway lets agree to end all this before it becomes embarrassing for everyone involved.

Back to business......very few clans have had their say on what should happen next and I am ceartain they all are reading this now but are refuseing to post for some reason or another. Well guys if you don't things are going to stay as they are and there will be 2 tds and ccc teams in so make your opinions known now while something can be done about it! :clap:

O

old.SmokingCigar

Opinion

Hi all,

Guessing who this geekkilla is, I think we should all just calm down because :
A - What was the discussion about again?
B - Does anyone think these two should meet in front of a beer or something a little litter and resolve this obvious diference in vision when they don't have 1 hour between posts to sharpen their wit?
C - What was the discussion about again?
D - We cannot we play serenly when we all are suspicious about the others.
E - Please guys tell me what I was coming to cause I feel lost in here
F - Hope we record a demo when these two encounter on the field
G - Virus you say you are from CCC... what team again? Getting lost in here. Confusion is on my mind.
H - I am too long in here ain't I?

Ok Guys BTW I am a PADDY and we will do anything to frag you all (in a friendly manner of course ;))

Cya All In Hell (probably will wait you there ;))

NOW STOP

O

old.=CCC=Virus

aiiiiiiiiii

Well getting back to the real issue....Spanksta as ok'd the use of two teams from both us and tds. Both teams will play 5v5 and will have there own set of subs n stuff....No player swapping or anything naughty like that ;)

If theres anyway we can put other clans minds at rest by doing or saying anything else on this matter...let us know and i'll do my best

and yes m8 I am =CCC= :)

'V'

O

old.wrld|maverick

hm

well, i dont know how everybody seems to know this but yes we played ccc 4 vs 4, it was a mess around, we were bored i played for 30 seconds and we used wrlds q3f team, so, plz dont exagerate.....i know its beside the point, but its annoying!

mav

O

old.FatAssCartman

Ah, ha......ok it was a point I had to make, but its very nice to know that wrld found is SO embarrasing, I mean, you joined spec before a screenie could be taken, and 2 of the other quit just as game ended, so if a screenie was taken, it would have looked like a 4Vs1 match, which is bullshit!
CCC won that match and you lost (even though you only played for 30secs that shows you have one massive fuck off ego!)don't take it away from them!

=CCC= BEAT |wrld IS A 4 Vs 4 ON VOY2

NO EXCUSES

AND BAD LOSERS, VERY DISAPOINTING!

O

old.wrld|maverick

wrong

actually i dont have a ego, wrld has been owned by clans like mb 20-0 on spyglass and we were also beaten by a clan called -u- in a clanbase league match, but this was when wrld was going thro some bad times, now however we have a good team again, and our 4 vs 4 teamplay rocks, proof of this is our match with tds a few days back, it was 4 vs 4, thier team was titan-vip-guyver-mk
and we won, i m not being petty, just correcting an inaccurate post, no need to be rude....

...mav

O

old.=CCC=Virus

mmmm

I agree...sorta....It was not even an arranged game and done on a sort of 'spur of the moment' thing so its not really accountable :( BUT fact is 4 =CCC= beat 4 wrld.....whether it means anything or not is neither here nor there...it happend....The proof will come when =CCC= play wrld in BWEFL....maybe we'll get spanked....myabe wrld will...who knows.....I dont care...Im just looking forward to some gg's :)

'V'

O

old.Streaky

Hello, moderator ???

Lock this thread ffs, better still, delete it please.

O

old.Soupeh

You're just jealous you missed out on all the juicy flaming, streaky :)

Like me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom