Two Strange Questions

T

the_hermit

Hey Guys

OK, I posted the two (pointless) questions to RightNow, and gold star - they replied in an hour. Take the star back - they have NO INFORMATION about the questions - which I consider odd considering they run the game... But anyways!

The questions are not really important, just random musings while bored and grouped...

1- How long does a dead character have to be ressurected before he/she Auto-Releases? Several people believe it is the character level in minutes, while others say it is character level in minutes to a maximum of X amount of time...

2- How much XP is needed by one character to level to each level, exluding any character death or such like...
level 1-2 = X
level 2-3 = X and so on. Would it be possible for someone to let us know how much XP is needed for each level to 50?

Now I believe 49-50 is approx 30billion xp, but what about the rest?

IMHO GOA should know these, but ho hum! Any ideas?

T

tripitaka

Auto release is 15 minutes after you die, no matter what.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by the_hermit
Hey Guys

OK, I posted the two (pointless) questions to RightNow, and gold star - they replied in an hour. Take the star back - they have NO INFORMATION about the questions - which I consider odd considering they run the game... But anyways!

The questions are not really important, just random musings while bored and grouped...

1- How long does a dead character have to be ressurected before he/she Auto-Releases? Several people believe it is the character level in minutes, while others say it is character level in minutes to a maximum of X amount of time...

2- How much XP is needed by one character to level to each level, exluding any character death or such like...
level 1-2 = X
level 2-3 = X and so on. Would it be possible for someone to let us know how much XP is needed for each level to 50?

Now I believe 49-50 is approx 30billion xp, but what about the rest?

IMHO GOA should know these, but ho hum! Any ideas?

the xp numbers have never been released by mythic afaik but lvl 1-2 is 51xp :p

T

the_hermit

Trip - thank you :)

Fnord - their entire reply was:

Hello,
We have no information concerning these questions.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Good eh?!

Sibanac - thanks for that :) I will make a note and see if I can make a list :D Assuming you don't die between levels!

C

chretien

Exp table. Dunno how accurate it is, also Mythic tweaked the amount of exp needed between 40 and 45 and this table might predate that.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by chretien
Exp table. Dunno how accurate it is, also Mythic tweaked the amount of exp needed between 40 and 45 and this table might predate that.

Very useful :) Will run some tests to check for accuracy.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

ouchie, if this is correct you need to kill more then 2.5k of oven level mobs if you solo :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
ouchie, if this is correct you need to kill more then 2.5k of oven level mobs if you solo :p
All depends what level oven you use, or if you have a microwave.

A

Aoami

Originally posted by Jonaldo
All depends what level oven you use, or if you have a microwave.

I've got a 950watt microwave, i'm liek teh l33t.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Aoami

That's the necro of the oven world :D

K

kameh

Originally posted by Aoami

My Microwave is rated at 850watts but has microchips on fire in under 2 mins.. sommat wrong there..

S

Shike

I have a deepfrier aswell, it rocks, do I get a bonus for that to my 900watt micro? :)

C

chretien

OMG!! Your 950w microwave with deepfrier buffs would wtfpwnzor any mob in the game!!!

V

Validus

look what i'm having for dinner using my top notch microwave!

tatum-shirley-microwave.jpg

buy buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom