two boxing problems

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Running on a 2400 AMD Athlon, 2GB ram, gf6600 128mb.

For some reason the second instance of DAoC still lags behind my first instance of DAoC when running around.

I used to be able to run two without the second DAoC losing stick every 10 seconds just fine. Went fine with 1gb and GF4 ti-4200 128mb, but a couple of months back it stopped working.

Any suggestions on making this work? It's really pissing me off that I have to switch between the two instances every 10 seconds. ><

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Elftor said:
Running on a 2400 AMD Athlon, 2GB ram, gf6600 128mb.

For some reason the second instance of DAoC still lags behind my first instance of DAoC when running around.

I used to be able to run two without the second DAoC losing stick every 10 seconds just fine. Went fine with 1gb and GF4 ti-4200 128mb, but a couple of months back it stopped working.

Any suggestions on making this work? It's really pissing me off that I have to switch between the two instances every 10 seconds. ><

Try fiddling around with the /clientsleep options, should fix it

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if it has anything to do with hard drive space, but maybe you filled up your drive more and it slows down the drive.

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Cant be it, I got a minimum of 8gb free on every drive. Faik pagefile only uses around 1.5-2gb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom