Twinsun :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
m8 if u wanna duel either disband grp with warden or tell that smart warden to cancle his croc aoe ring with chants :) all my styles got absorbed by 1/3

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wasnt in grp with Athrun, dont think he has croc ring!

had WH+som+medal of honor up, so might be that xD

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
warden chants + ctr dont work the same way for out of group people like bard songs + ctr etc :x

(btw come closer to me for BG next time you are dueling aika !!11 jokes ;d )

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol good that wardens doesnt work that way coz whenever i duel albs their smart minc gives absorbtion to all duelers and most of the time they forget to cancle it either in grp or on croc ring aoe :)

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
and if i was grouped with aika (which i wasnt) surely you could have checked for "your blow was absorbed by a magical barrier blah blah" ? =)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
just bad luck mate, i had som procs, wh was up, medal of honour absorb was up and my dragon vest procced a few times aswell :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its not the player, its the OP class tbh ;(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
its not the player, its the OP class tbh ;(

aye with whatever char u chain a couple of albs at first theyll just whine in /ad channel and after that theyll call it OP or easymode char and try zerg it down istead of improving their own playstyle.
when a rr3-4 warrior fights toe to toe with a rr9 champion donno how the fuck a rr8 arsman have to play to loose all fights.
its either zergspeced , rog templated or simply the player is gimp and cant handle his char.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
aye with whatever char u chain a couple of albs at first theyll just whine in /ad channel and after that theyll call it OP or easymode char and try zerg it down istead of improving their own playstyle.
when a rr3-4 warrior fights toe to toe with a rr9 champion donno how the fuck a rr8 arsman have to play to loose all fights.
its either zergspeced , rog templated or simply the player is gimp and cant handle his char.

hahaha, you should see alb /advice and region channels really, had such a blast reading all the whine there, its like each time I log , I see whine in this channel and we all laugh like mad on vent ;> They whine more than they play tbh.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie

question is, what does the Champ use in that fight? :p

if he dumps you're toast unless you go for some mad strafing. Fighting practically unbuffed doesn't help either.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

if he dumps you're toast unless you go for some mad strafing. Fighting practically unbuffed doesn't help either.

I dont dump in 1v1's usually, most I use is ip and purge :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

No idea where things lie on EU anymore, but on US Champs are pretty evil unless the player is adventurous and tries to fight 2-handed all the way, even then they have a tendancy to rip things apart.

Seen a rr5 savage pull down a rr10 champ, but that savage had 2 dragon weapons and a near perfect template (plus was being played by probably the best pvp player i have ever seen). Seen that same savage at RR6 rip RR12 heavy tanks to bits as well though (although for some very odd reason a LOT of high RR players on US are utterly useless, some are good, some are awesome, but an oddly large amount are simply free RP's)...Apart from that can't say I have seen anything other than heavy tanks and reavers causing the decent champs any problems (Reavers are insane).

US players do have a tendancy to dump everything during a fight though, be interested to know how Champs fare on EU :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
how come iv never seen a s/s champ on EU before? oh w8, ill prob be the first 1 soon \o/

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Jamie was pretty much free RPs though, LW (and especially Annihilation) hits just way too hard ;)
Assasins you need to drop fast and thats why s/s wont work well vs them since the venom will simply kill you.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
not only on Cyl, even my other gimps. Don't know how he was specced or templated, but he didn't hurt all that much.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nice try considering i was pl'd from 20 to 50 at finns :(

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
you tossers!!!
there is a plantation named thidraki and plants like twinsun grow in there
thats the closest he can ever farm
as for the 50k kills , these must be ants, worms and some other insects in there
:drink:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Assasins you need to drop fast and thats why s/s wont work well vs them since the venom will simply kill you.

i doubt its any good idea to use 2h vs assasins m8, whenever i play my tank i still prefer shield and not all assasin know what reapplying is.
ive np droping 2h champs but even rr3-4 s/s speced champs are harder than higher rr 2h speced, for me atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom