Twinks own and ruin the BGs. Everyone in black dye should be banned imho

O

old.Charonel

oh not the wee wolves, they're scary, please, be kind to him!!!

oh the humanity!!!

:)

P.S. to everyone who told chesnor to get a high lvl, he's had one for quite some time, which was why i didnt call him jelous :)

by the way nebanob, for those green con items, just hunt green con mobs, you'd be very surprised at just how fast you collect money that way, main thing is that you can chain kill them (it, kill with no downtime because they're so easy) and just keep on getting the loot, will sort our your equip problem easy, and since at lvl 24 you will be having a rest from xp anyway to stay in bg, it's the perfect time to do it :)

EDIT, i've gotta remember people's classes, rangers chain kill yellow and low orange mobs with no downtime... (i do at least), not sure about why you'd do greens with a ranger :p but it works for most classes anyway :)

W

wolvon fury

Twinked or Not Twinked, a Lession By Doctor Fury...

You can be twinked, nor Twinked, You still get Killed if you don't think....

A Lession to all the flashy blade people who hit for 2/3 of there full damage :D

S

sorusi

Now lets face it.

You dont bother to get yourself some L20ish drop, you just farm some emeralds or whatever with your main and then you stap them on the BG char.

And yes i want to be twinked to hell - you know minstrels cant kill shit w/o buff bots etc and uber armour lol ;)

Cya in BGs...

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by sorusi
You dont bother to get yourself some L20ish drop, you just farm some emeralds or whatever with your main and then you stap them on the BG char.

the point being that you do more damage with the lvl 20ish drop, harder to get sure, but decent weapons do often drop from crafters if you farm them for long enough :)

i FINALLY managed to get a proper crafted (97% qual) great recurve bow yesterday, yellow con at lvl 24, high yellow too, almost orange (there isnt an orange con craftable bow at lvl 24, it's either yellow or red) and my damage cap is now almost 500 where as before ti was 410, i'd only had a lower crafted bow to test on before so i ended up sticking with the lvl 30 epic bow, but now that i have a "proper" lvl 24 bow the epic one is already in the vault :)

S

SilverHood

my wiz is lvl 24

His highest lvl item is a lvl 24 cloak

He has capped Intelligence, and crap armor (still need a set of AF25 cloth)

He blows the crap out of anything that moves <Full Stop>

If I was a twink, I would most likely be able to get my hands on some lvl 30+ drops form my guild, but why bother? I'm doing fine as it is, and mids seem to hate me (The only wiz who seems to be able to take down any mid class in a few bolts or dd's).
Especially Fudge seems to have a dislike to me... thankfully hunters are gimps :D

O

old.Charonel

hehee, i was dead on middie bridge yesterday watching about 20 albs being held off by about three middies, you bolted at least 6 times but not one kill :p then you died by two arrows from some middie hunter :p gotta say though i laughed a lot mroe when the mids had pushed you all back to the keep then three of them sat down just at the edge of the bridge, then one just died BOOM, just like that :) then a scout ran back ot hte keep and i was LAUGHING!!!! damn funny :) the attack came out of nowhere :)

O

old.Demerzel

hehe im on my 4th bg alt :)

Capping stats arent as hard as capping full skill add items so u got +5 on every skill.

O

old.Tart

Fuk me Chesnor has lost it............................. thats all I got to say

Ohh and before you ask yer I have got a well Twinked lvl 24 SB in the BG its rather cool full DF armour nijese swords both one and 2 hander, darksteel stuff etc etc etc, need I go on.

Ohh but im ok, I didn spend 30 gold on dye, the colour of the stuff from DF was good enough for me :p does that make it ok..

Chesnor I really cant see the big problem, just sounds like you got owned, I like the BG its a bit of fun from the stresses and strains of Malm and lvling and hearing DROP DROP STATS STATS MINE MINE, MY LVL 14 ALT WITH HAVE THAT ETC ETC......

Need I say more

M

Madonion Slicer

Darkness Falls has a lot to answer for Twinked lvl24's, i myself will always kit my new characters out with top gear, because even if they break it, i log in one of my alts and get an all new set.

Like the studded gloves from DF cost about 23 Emeralds and adds 2 to longbow, they con purple to a lvl24 Scout but who cares 23emeralds is nothing and the 2 to longbow is excellent.

No more waiting for the rarest of rare drops i.e Bowmaster Bracers, when a shopping trip to DF with some emeralds can sort any lvl24 to make them as good as they can be for the BG.

And Yes the BG are just a playground, somewhere to go to rid you self of the boring xp tredmil.

Get rid of RP and RP Cap for the BG i say, let people just have fun.

O

old.Krogar_Thane

here here

i agree!

get rid of the RP cap on BG! Bg suits us casual players down to the ground! im gonna be so sad when it comes to the day that i need to delete Mack to make way for my new BG runemaster.

:mad: :clap:

S

Slipurson

Chesnor u lvl 50-i-am-so-uber..... LOL just because ppl are not lvl 50 they still know the game... don't just type lots of shit just because u can't give good answears to thiers posts...

sounds like someone got owned....

S

SilverHood

hehee, i was dead on middie bridge yesterday watching about 20 albs being held off by about three middies, you bolted at least 6 times but not one kill :p then you died by two arrows from some middie hunter

Me?

I havent played my wiz for a few days sadly... damn work hugging my time

And sadly most hibs / mids run out of range after my first bolt

Can still oneshot luri casters and blue kobbies :cool:

M

Madonion Slicer

Yep Fire Wizards sure do rock, i remeber playing mine when we first got the BG, made quite a name for myself out there and had a whole Middie Hunting Pack on my ass at one point.

If it was not for the RP Cap he would still be in full flow there.

In the words of Chacer the middie hunter "All Kill the Black Avalonian" he he :clap:

O

old.chesnor

Slipurson, Tart....

Read ALL of the thread before you flame me please.

This was a troll, started for my personal amusement. About 10 or so posts before you guys came and started flaming me back I apologised to those I insulted and held my hands up. IT WAS A JOKE.

CALM DOWN!!!!

This is what I wrote back then...

hehe, I've been rumbled.

This was a troll. Just seeing how many peeps I could get biting back.

You know its a sunny Saturday, I've got a hangover and just wanted some amusement before I contemplate todays activities.

I meant no offence to anyone. Apologies to tiptap, Xianthan and Charonel and anyone else I flamed.

For the record, when my Healer was in Thidranki he was twinked to buggery. Like Charonel said, I didn't twink him for the bgs, but for exp. Just so happened that Thidranki was the most fun I had with that char...ever and made a nice break from the mega-boring exp grind.

S

SilverHood

In the words of Chacer the middie hunter "All Kill the Black Avalonian" he he

Nothing more satisying than seeing 4 trolls do a sucide attempt to take you out simply so their runies couls nuke the hell out of the rest of the albs

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.chesnor
Xanthian, you're not lvl 50. Your opinion is meaningless.

If I ever actually paid any attention to what chesnor trolls with before... I've stopped now :)

What a gimp.

Edit: pah read the rest of the thread :p
Still a gimp :) I hate trolls :p

O

old.chesnor

Hey, a Mercenary calling me a gimp. The sweet irony ;)

M

Marwolaeth

Hmmm what to do with all that plat you got lying around...well here's a novel idea. Next time people are screaming for help in fixing the relic doors go buy some bloody wood instead of running off to go see how many rps you can get by zerging the retreating albs!

Ok, rant over....for now.

And as for peeps spending 30g on black armour I agree it's wrong....GO TEAL it's the only colour worth purchasing :)

F

Flimgoblin

Hey, a Mercenary calling me a gimp. The sweet irony ;)

Not just my merc! my cabalist alt too! and my earth wizard!

ner!

sodit I'll throw in my highlander melee scout to the bucket!
take that :)

L

lupinus

Re: mm

Originally posted by Cias

Tell me, cus u seem to know... what should I be doing with 2 p at lvl 50 ? Buy weapons ? nope, already have good weapon. Armour? nope I already got epic and some other nice armour.

Well, one idea could be door repair. Another could be crafting. Guild support for crafters. Or hey, you could even help newbies get off to a good start! Wooh! =)

O

old.Ninster

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
OO look the 12yr old has an education, hes using big words!
Look..
If ppl want to spend 30g on black dye, whats to stop them ? ffs its a colour.
Yes it is a waste of money but at lvl 40-50 having over 1 plat is pointless unless you craft.
I've got 1.7 plat, 300g which I just traded to my lvl 9!! yes 9 Minstrel on Prydwen server, the rest just sits in my backpack restoring Con and buying horse tickets.
If I chose to spend 30g+ on dye then I will, its my decision, so stop posting bullshit and go level your char and play "real rvr" yourself.
Unless you cant "cut it"..

:sleeping:
:m00:

6 * armor 1 * cloak = 7 * 30 = 210gp

not alot, but enuff to repair alot of doors or make a few rams...

Help ur realm, settle with charcoal ;)

G

gnafasteshot

twinks

my little huntress has lots of lovely stuff gathered by my main
some real nice armour some even dyed black lots of lovely bows
many nice magic items too do i care if u dont like twinks do i f*ck
i dont give a rats arse, i aint gonna roll gna after she caps never even made her to do that there was no bg's when i first started her so :p i now have started a pure twink tho and my kobold is gonna cause havoc gonna max him out hes hittin thid with 29 stealth so come and find him if u can
HRH Gna Fasteshot
duchess of myrkwood
heiress to the throne of midgard

B

bister

5-spec gimp, blue weapons, 100% dye-free.

Come get me, I'm ripe for picking, twinks!

Bister
24 Ghettoblade
Hand of Loki
Midgard

M

mid_Efour

Re: mm

Originally posted by Cias
haha, chesnor are u kidding or something ?

Tell me, cus u seem to know... what should I be doing with 2 p at lvl 50 ? Buy weapons ? nope, already have good weapon. Armour? nope I already got epic and some other nice armour.

So u mean, highlevels should sit and not givin' their alts money because u don't like it? And: I tried a purple weapon, and a orange weapon. guess which had 1 more in dps ? yes, the orange.

oh yes. Stop insulting people, not good for ur image. :touch:

LoL ur still a complete twat...

LOL x2 not u i messed up this post lol plz delete it

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by bister
5-spec gimp, blue weapons, 100% dye-free.

Come get me, I'm ripe for picking, twinks!

Bister
24 Ghettoblade
Hand of Loki
Midgard

Bister my dear friend... 5-spec aint gimp, im doing fine anyway. =)

Z

Zur

Should be a sign outside the pks in Thidranki.

IF YOU ARE NOT TWINKED TO F**K GO BACK, YOU WILL GET PWNED.

Seriously though, why do people twink chars to 24 then own the bgs for a day or two, then prolly do it all again when they cap RP?

I suspect they are llamas who can't cut in in real RvR so they twink to 24 then own to make themselves feel good.

Losers.

Haha Me lvl 24 skald and i got lvl 23 shaman buffbotah in bg with 200str 580hp and stuff i gank most people... and i love it I find u "whiner" post quite amusing will love to gank u uber buffed^^ MuahahahA

A

Aule Valar

such a little kid, anyone wo uses the abreviation imho seriously devers to be shot anyway
and why should people play in the bg, 24 doesn't exactly take half an hour, withour 'twinks' you'd probably be all by youself whining about how bgs suck, when you weren't begging that is

O

old.chesnor

imho Aule Valar, you should read the whole thread before you reply. Muppet.

O

old.Charonel

god this is just getting funny now :clap:

and to the people who are saying black dye is a waste of money, you dont seem to realise just how small an amount of money 200+ gold IS at higher levels, it's nothing, nothing at all, even at the mid 30's it'll only take you a couple of nights to get it, this isnt like being level 1 and needign to farm for days on end to get 50silver :) if you've got the cash, you may as well spend it :p

O

old.Charonel

hehe just an addition, buff bots are only for the insecure who dont know how to play their class properly so get sick of being slaughtered constantly :)

have fun with your buffs matey:whip:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom