Twinings Tea

Chilly

Balls of steel
coke zero is pretty good. frankly, once you realise how much sugar is in the full-fat versions of most fizzy drinks you'd probably never want to drink one again.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
there is no fat in coca cola...plenty of carbs and calories but aint no fat to be found ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, you really don't want boiling water for tea. That is what I am saying. Deal with it.

You're wrong. You should even pre-warm the teapot if making it in one.

Probably confusing it with coffee. But then you're a manc so what do you know about anything ;)

you don't get a bitter taste from the leaves

Bitter comes from stewing, not brewing.

Edit: Just read cHo's imperial tea post. Just below boiling - ie. straight away.

Edit edit:
It doesn't matter how it's made. Or what make it is. As long as you like your way, then it's fine

No no no no NO! :eek:

URL]

/Fenella

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Probably confusing it with coffee. But then you're a manc so what do you know about anything ;)

He knows that £35 million for a second-hand Geordie donkey ain't good business! :p

russell

FH is my second home
So Pepsi max it is...
from a pot, just below boiling;)

and please no more pics of the kettle witch -she still scares the bejesus out of me.

EiKON-Mike

EiKONEER
I just had *such* a nice Chilli ...I know technically this is a Tea thread but I couldn't find the Chilli thread (fkin FreddyFail tbfh, due to that dickhead Septic_Meg I'd imagine) ...and I did have Tea afterwards so that's ok, right?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you boil the chilli for 5 hours, leave it overnight then reheat it the next night - win.

If not...... ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Awh man...I might make some Chilli this weekend.

Crock Pot's at the ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom