Film Twilight Saga Eclipse...

rynnor

Rockhound
Lol - shame the werewolves in wolf form look like chunky huskies rather than scary - makes you want to go aawww - still the teen market like it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Constipation - The Final Release.

Seriously, you put twilight, epic, ninjas and pirates in same context. You will never be forgiven.

But you are right, i give you that, the movie is completely off the awesome scale.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Constipation - The Final Release.

Seriously, you put twilight, epic, ninjas and pirates in same context. You will never be forgiven.

But you are right, i give you that, the movie is completely off the awesome scale.

Fuck you. :eek:

this movie is so far beyond awesome nothing will ever be able to compete.

NOTHING!!

well, maybe baywatch ninjas versus 90210 pirates......

*runs*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuck you. :eek:

this movie is so far beyond awesome nothing will ever be able to compete.

I agree 100%! I'm betting that it would take a special kind of movie to reach twilights level :D

well, maybe baywatch ninjas versus 90210 pirates......

Now that would be interesting. Well...maybe first half of it...big breasted ninjas...yeah...mind gone.

FYI; twilight is never written with a capital letter, you so called fan! :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
FYI; twilight is never written with a capital letter, you so called fan! :p

But the first letter in a sentence is!

But that's beside the point.

This movie WILL be utterly awesome because *I* say so!

So there!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funnily enough, twilight legal says that correct grammar take second place to their brand :p

Only know this cause i had the unpleasant honor of working in a place that handled some of this stuff *curls up in shower*

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I watched the first one and it was a mummies dream. Lots of withheld feelings for one another, "will they wont they" and all that shit. The fight scenes were lame and it was just boring.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Twilight legal can kiss my hairy arse.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
First one was horrific in its awfulness, I imagine the rest aren't much worse.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right serious post time, fuck you Ctuchik! How dare you imply that this is a vampire movie, or about vampires versus werewolves. Vampires don't glow and sparkle in fucking daylight.

It's more emo bollocks, if you want werewolves and vampires there are far better films out there.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
First time I've left negative feedback I think.

I may start having to use it more.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Pfft, clearly you don't have my refined taste in good movies....

:(

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Admittedly I did wonder for the briefest of times which perversion Bella would be more likely to choose in the end; Necrophilia or Beastiality.

Then I remembered I have Salem's lot, Tremors and Zombie Holocaust to watch and thought bugger this i'm going to watch some me some floating vampires, big fucking worms then go cheer until my lungs pop from the sheer awesomeness of watching a zombie get ripped limb from limb by a sea dwelling death fish of doom.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Take pity on me because I'm going to have to sit through this film for the sake of my daughter and her friend.
I think I'll load up my phone with a couple of hours of music, stick on my headphones and just close my eyes. :)

And Underworld did Werewolves v Vampires better than this series of films.
Kate Beckinsale in leatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :lol:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Admittedly I did wonder for the briefest of times which perversion Bella would be more likely to choose in the end; Necrophilia or Beastiality.

Then I remembered I have Salem's lot, Tremors and Zombie Holocaust to watch and thought bugger this i'm going to watch some me some floating vampires, big fucking worms then go cheer until my lungs pop from the sheer awesomeness of watching a zombie get ripped limb from limb by a sea dwelling death fish of doom.

You need some of this too:

[youtubevid]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You need some of this too:

[youtubevid]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa7ck5mcd1o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

See, thats another excellent choice of film right there!

Knew i could count on you roo...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
UNDERWORLD!

Not Twilight :twak:

:D

Couldn't have said it better myself. I watched New Moon with my GF cause she said their would be a fight scene, got excited when the 'werewolves' were after the 'Vamp' but the fight was over in 2 seconds and showed no violence. Time to load up the Underworld Trilogy to make everything better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom