Tweenies

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Did you see the tweenies yesterday wasn't that big purple one's head on back to front?

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Did you see the tweenies yesterday wasn't that big purple one's head on back to front?
:touch: how old are you ? :touch:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Brynn said:

I would bad rep you for this but apparently i must spread some rep around before i can really tell you what i think of you.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
:touch: how old are you ? :touch:

19 but its holidays, so i watch random wank on tv

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I dont mean pr0n wank, i mean just what ever is on as im playing Daoc. :kissit:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Keep it on topic guys, did anyone see it?

Flesh

Banned
I saw it Brynn, if you want to chat about it, we can make an irc channel and discuss it.. if you wish to do so..PM me!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda says we can talk about this here tho :

Tilda said:
Coim. IRC is a place for chatting. imho "chatting" i.e. threads like "Hi Coim i see your brousing this forum." "I there, what you up to" Is spam. Its worthless trash that you should do im PM's irc or somewhere else.
Forums again imho are for DISCUSSION. Ie, "Did you see the tweenies yesterday wasn't that big purple one's head on back to front" or whatever.
I agree with Bels. This Isnt BW, yes we are stamping down hard. On BW you and others had problems taking mod's requests seriously. Here, were saying, spam and get zero'ed then banned.
Were trying to take a more flexible approach towards modding here however spam is something we won't tolerate. (Yes I class chatting as spamming here)
These are discussion forums, not chatting forums.

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom