Twat

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So he drove at that speed and then crashed for what, attention?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Same thing happened before with a lorry - all attention seeking. Smelt a rat from the moment this story was printed, if only because I'd heard it all before.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Still, a bit risky given that he actually did crash...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
nath said:
So he drove at that speed and then crashed for what, attention?

Nope, probably to avoid a speeding ticket.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Brakes, handbrake, ignition off ? Must have been really dumb to go for 60 miles out of control. All cock imo.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I had an odd incident the other day, my clutch stuck and wouldnt come up, I got it up, tried to start again and same thing, happened 4-5 times and I had to lift it up with my hand each time, then suddenly it was fine.. went to the garage and got it checked out and they said it was fine, never had anything like it happen in five years of driving.
I don't discount that something like this can happen.
Obviously the car was intimidated by my huge electromagnetic field emanating from my tripod like coxor.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
At least its more subtle than the American that wrote off the Enzo while drunk only to claim he wasnt driving and didnt know the drivers name.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
Obviously the car was intimidated by my huge electromagnetic field emanating from my tripod like coxor.
hmmz
could it have been this 'third leg like' appendage was indeed the culprit hangin down an pressin on the clutch n that when u bent down to pull the clutch up with ur hand ur position change moved it outta the way for a bit..
im no expert like but u just never know...
moral of the story is tuck it under chaps.
its not just for creepy silence of the lambs serial killers.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
He was on "This Morning" the other day, crying like a baby. He's traumatised apparently. Probably from all the man meat he's been taking up his poop shute tbh.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Damini said:
Same thing happened before with a lorry - all attention seeking. Smelt a rat from the moment this story was printed, if only because I'd heard it all before.

IIRC the lorry driver had Munchausens, so it is attention seeking, but a bit more deep seated than that.

I guess this guy might well be the same.

RB

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
I had an odd incident the other day, my knob went slack and wouldnt come up, I got it up, tried to start again and same thing, happened 4-5 times and I had to lift it up with my hand each time, then suddenly it was fine.. went to the garage and got it checked out and they said it was fine, never had anything like it happen in five years of puberty.

/me runs for the hills

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sockstuff said:
I had an odd incident the other day, I realised my mental age was 4-5 and I still found knob jokes funny. Knob...haha...hahahahahahahahaa...mommy

Hmm you might want to see a therapist about your knob fixation.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Funny article in yesterday's Telegraph by James May, in which he states that if he had been in the car, sod teh police and firebrigadem he'd have phoned the edotor of Autocar to say 'ner ner ner ner ner'

Anyway alongside the article was this, I thought it was funny.

57461516.dangerousdriving.jpg

RB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom