tv help 2

S

scooby-doo

i have at the mo a 32" sony trinitron.its a cracking tv but i have money to burn and i want a rear projection tv,about 43".any of you lot got one of these,whats the picture quality like?.im gonna spend about £1000.

A

Ash!

Sell yours and with the £1000.00 get a plasma

Plasma are teh sexy:sex:

X

xane

Originally posted by scooby-doo
i want a rear projection tv,

Arn't they a bit pointless, I mean, the TV itself will be in the way if it comes out the back.

S

SoWat

My brother-in-law has one.

Picture quality is ok... as long as you sit directly in front of it. Change your viewing angle even slightly, and it all goes horribly mushy.

Probably best for large room where all the viewers would be more or less viewing it from the front.

K

kameleon

Spend 3 grand on a projector, then annoy your neighbours by playing it on their wall

T

Testin da Cable

aye, a good projector on a 16:9 whitewashed bit of wall rocks!! and you can play ps/2 and poota games through it!!

E

ECA

aye get a projector, amazing for games and pr0n :X

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by ECA
aye get a projector, amazing for games and pr0n :X

NO NO NO dont say that word when were at work :/

:(

P

PR.

Projector Screens = Crap

Even the good ones don't have the same picture quality of a cheap normal TV

B

bigbb

Originally posted by PR.
Projector Screens = Crap

Even the good ones don't have the same picture quality of a cheap normal TV

Completely agree, they're terrible. If you have a rear projection TV don't bother with digital, it defeats the point.

Plasma are v.high on electricty bills, I'm told by an engineer who came round recently.

M

madcow

I have a 52" 100hz rear projector the picture is very good but it dosent agree with very sunny days so I have to close the blinds I paid 2k for mine but u can get them for about 1800 now make sure you get a load of free stuff when you buy it form comet/currys the dealers love to sell them we got a free all in 1 remote,a 40 quid scart lead, and 150 quid knocked off the 5 year warrnty.

Users who are viewing this thread