[TV] Doctor Who

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since the last thread was from 2006 it seems, here goes. Have to babble on a bit so the people who mousehover above this don't see the spoiler.

Mighty fine show, loved every second of it and...i think that'll do it...

Nope, not quite yet *pullls out sonic screwdriver* Damn, a regular one *drinks it and reaches into other pocket* Now then...how about now?

There we go! Alonsi, to the point! :D

Last episode, 4th, f*ck you all! I hate two parters, and loved it still! :D

Though, bit disappointed that they did a "been gone so long" episode already. I mean, come on.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Who & Torchwood are certainly filling the sci-fi void, and its great they are British - and tbh is the ONLY program for me worth paying the licence fee for.

David is holding his own with the likes of Tom Baker, Pertwee.. Out of all the Doctors..hes ranking a 2nd after Tom ofc.

And give bloke side kick..preferably one NOT from earth so we dont have whiney/crappy plot line stories involving family ( ok it was ok with da pop star, but its tres boring now)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah ive been hoping for an alien side kick that would be cool, preferably one with a super power tbh.

bloke side kick could also be good especially if they had a whole buddy movie theme.

have to say i thoroughly enjoy my saturday night sci-fi (with Dr Who pizza slice and soda!) its so much better than any game show or reality show.

Have you seen primeval yet toht?

lol @ the soltarans though Mini Mr Potatoe heads hehe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye. A sidekick, which i'd like, could be(totally out of the full storyline i guess) is Doctor and his main man, birg/little brother maybe, two of 'em doing a couple of episodes or something.

Would be rather, hard ofcourse, sine he's the last of the timelords. But,

Maybe he could be like the soltaran commander would be "The undefeated-except-once-but-nevermind-that" :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ooooh oooh oh!!!

what about i mean seeing as thr Doctor is a timelord and travels about in time he could have like a historical assistant! i mean he pretty much always chooses a contemporary female companion from earth, what about choosing a cowboy!!(i mean come on, he'd have to explain time travel, computers everything, its all very well having moder assistants but i want someone who has a whole new bunch of stuff to cope with not just "its space!" but everything being totally new to them! or an alien (as i said before... but i really like that idea)

break the damned mould Davies tbh we love the show and dont want it getting used up!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
break the damned mould Davies tbh we love the show and dont want it getting used up!

That'll happen i two scenarios:

A - Last Doctor body is a woman.
B - New timelord(by some twist) is a woman.

:D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
but but but

i mean im all for equal rights and stuff but imo the only woman doctor that should be allowed on tv is Quinn, medicine woman!

Dr who should never, ever...ever!! be a dame!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but but but

i mean im all for equal rights and stuff but imo the only woman doctor that should be allowed on tv is Quinn, medicine woman!

Dr who should never, ever...ever!! be a dame!!!

But dress like one?

Hmm...now that would most likely be a hilarious episode :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok i could (unlike ronaldo) live with a bit of cross dressing, but he should never be a chick.

ok so he can regenerate in to another body...a male body!! just regenerating in to a female would be lame, i mean if your going to have that then why not regenerate in to a pterradactyl!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
ok i could (unlike ronaldo) live with a bit of cross dressing, but he should never be a chick.

ok so he can regenerate in to another body...a male body!! just regenerating in to a female would be lame, i mean if your going to have that then why not regenerate in to a pterradactyl!

Or a dynamosaur.

You know, a dino with a battery up its butt.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
If Dr Who returned as a woman, wouldnt she just be Nurse Who?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Seem most fans agree they need to dump this side kick. She is the most annoying bar far, ever!

Tilda

I disagree, she was annoying at first, but the last few episodes have really given her a bit more breadth and she's impressed me by rising to this rather than sticking in the catherine tate mould. She can only get better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Last episode was more like it! :D Excellent in every way. Spaceships, explosions, impending doom. Just brilliant as you UK types like to say.

Oh and for those who accidentally watched the "preview" of next episode:

WHAT?! :eek6:

Also, Must...have!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
:worthy:Wow she's hot supple and half timelord:worthy:. Thank you god!

Ooooh yes, mighty marvelous and absolutely stunning. Just funny how i "called it" with my "brother or some such" comment earlier :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just seen that the girl who is in tonights Dr Who is actually the RL daughter of Peter Davidson (DR Who from the 80s)

don't know how this will help or enrich your viewing pleasure but i thought it was interesting.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The Dr should be building a secrete room in the Tardis to do an Austrian on her! After spending 6 episodes with the fugly ginger he must be getting desperate.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah she was very nice, I quite liked the character as well. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
be interesting to see when she crops up again, wasn't terribly keen on the episode (not one of the better ones) but still enjoyed it i quite liked the bubble blowing guys, they were cute.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i ws first right pissed off at them killing her, especially since the whole regeneration thing was "left out" conviniently. But then the ending was very happy for me :D

Love the character and if she even starred in a spin-off, i'd be well pleased. It would be a spin-off worthy of...anything! *offers random crap from random crap box*

One of fave episodes ever.

Though, i've noticed that the Doctor has been sentimental and outright moody the few episodes, must be that time of month.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
QUOTING TOHT:
Though, i've noticed that the Doctor has been sentimental and outright moody the few episodes, must be that time of month.

yeah ive notices this also...he's in peril of becoming a bit too preachy/pacifisty imo, didnt the old Dr's used to bop people with their umbrella occasionally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom