Tuscarian Glacier Raid

A

Archeon

Ok, tonight little ol' me organised a TG raid (so cool to have a zerg trailing you :D)

But anyway, firstly congratulations and massive thanks to the people that came and tollerated my many flaws as well as the people that LDed a lot at the start <cough> White Rose! </cough> ( ;) )

Just so you all know we managed to amass a total of 24 drops!!!!(All auctioned using the /random 100 method :wall:) No small acomplishment, so massive applude to you all for the hards night work you put in! Your all a true testement to the greatness of Midgard!

Special thanks to Micron of RG for pointing out where i was going wrong (like clearing the room before pulling the ice lords :D) also to all the others that offered advice, i'd name you all but it might be easier just to put up a screenie of the /cg who :)

Ok, so with 24 items i found (to my shock) that was had some surplus... well obviously i can't use them so their going on auction. Of which the funds raised will be donated to the RR door fund. Items can be bid for Here

Again, a massive thanks too all the people that came. I was extremely nervous that it would end in a massive failiure, i had no idea it would turn out this way. I owe you all a huge debt of gratitude and thanks.

So congratulations to those that won items, especially the good ones. And again, thankyou very, very much... even though i'm probably going to oversleep and miss school.... oh well, i never liked periods 1+2 anyway :D

Edit - Oh yeah, and more special thanks to 'Gama' And Kilix' for invading my CG and trying to piss me off (even though they wern't actually there), i think i'm now well versed in most CG commands thanks to you two (and no Jeri, i won't marry you :p)

J

Jerelyn

1 h4><><0r3d j00r ch4+6r0up! 1 0wnz00r j00! :p

did i manage to get that "sentence" right? :p

oh well :)

-Jerelyn

A

Audhumla

Thanks for organising Archeon, it was a fun raid. :great:

Now, if mythic could only remake the class-only armor to be a bit better.. savage armor with +hammer on one part, +sword on another and +axe on a third...

S

Spix

There are some 2hand Savages out there, I know atleast one. So +H2H is as useless for them as +axe, hammer, sword is for H2H savages.

Anyway, Great Raid!

Thanks Archeon for leading us and handling the loot flawless.

O

old.Lythande

Give new raid, I just got my GF4 back and I wanna see the shiny ice-caverns :D

A

Audhumla

Originally posted by lefthand
There are some 2hand Savages out there, I know atleast one. So +H2H is as useless for them as +axe, hammer, sword is for H2H savages.

Anyway, Great Raid!

Thanks Archeon for leading us and handling the loot flawless.

I might be the only one, but i have both axe and HTH :swords:

Shame the full savage set gives something like +3 axe/sword/hammer/hth though, noone can benefit fully from that.

And yes! More raids!

Users who are viewing this thread